Due to a recent acquisition, Pizza Hut is hiring senior node engineers in Chicago to join their newest venture, Pizza Hut Connect. We are investing in our team to optimize our digital ordering channels, commerce platform, and technology innovations to create competitive advantages for our restaurants around the globe.
We are seeking a Senior React Engineer to make monumental impact on our stack. While this is a frontend position, there is opportunity for fullstack contribution. We like to see your coding process, so be prepared to take an onsite coding exercise during the interview process.
* Develop modular React components
* Develop scalable interactive ecommerce application
* Writing comprehensive unit tests
* Architect, design, optimize, and refactor code to maximize performance
* Assist junior engineers in engineering best practices
* Contribute to requirement elicitation and grooming of new functionality
* Experience with Internationalization (i18n)
* Experience with React Native
* Experience with OAuth/sso
* Experience working with agile methodologies
* Ecommerce experience
* Experience developing enterprise software
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Minimum 3 years building scalable interactive web applications
* Experience working on a complex react application (redux)
* Experience with build tools (webpack)
* Experience with testing tools (mocha, jest)
* Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Experience with git
Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), serves and delivers more pizzas than any other pizza company in the world. With easy order options including the Pizza Hut app, mobile site, Facebook and Twitter messenger and Amazon devices, Pizza Hut is committed to providing an easy pizza experience - from order to delivery.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut has become the most-recognized pizza restaurant in the world, operating more than 16,400 restaurants in more than 100 countries.
Pizza Hut is also the proprietor of The Literacy Project, an initiative designed to enable access, empower teachers and inspire a lifelong love of reading. The program is rooted in the foundation set by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Program, which is the longest-running corporate supported literacy program, impacting more than 14 million students each year. For more information, visit www.pizzahut.com . Follow Pizza Hut on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PizzaHut ), Twitter (www.twitter.com/pizzahut ) and Instagram (www.instagram.com/pizzahut ).