The Systems Architecture Design and Integration Directorate (SADID) is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within IDS. SADID provides system level design through requirements definition for complex, large scale defense applications. To support this activity, SADID employees are responsible for modeling and simulation efforts, system effectiveness and operational analysis, radar systems design, signal processing algorithm development, tracking, and discrimination.
SADID's core capabilities encompass a wide range of the key systems engineering competencies required for successful technical development and program execution. Our capabilities cover the entire lifecycle, including business capture, proposal development, system requirements development and technical design, as well as system integration and test support.
Our general systems engineering expertise comprises architecting, requirements development, flow down and design, algorithm development, modeling and simulation, operations analysis and integration and test support. Areas of expertise are radar, sensor, battle management solutions, command and control, and cyber security.
* Perform Systems Engineering tasks related to: * Systems Engineering Studies / Trades to determine solutions to technical issues * System Requirements Definition and Analysis * Algorithm Development * Requirements Documentation Updates * System Test and Analysis * Work in coordination with the Program office to interact with customer and end-user representatives in developing system requirements
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical discipline * Experience with developing, documenting, and maintaining processes, methods and tools * Experience with MS Office Suite * Active DoD Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship status is required) or obtain within 1 year from start date.
* Experience with Battle Management Command, Control. Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (BMC4I) systems, Radar Systems, or signal processing techniques * Experience with system level requirements development, documentation and maintenance and/or requirements development and design of system level software architecture. * Experience with radar system concepts; detection, discrimination, track and signal processing algorithms and their behaviors and performance * Experience with the development and coding of system models, algorithms, test vectors and analysis tools in support of analyzing radar requirements and performance * Experience and interest in Information Assurance/Cyber Engineering requirements, determination, development, and implementation * Experience working with Matlab, C/C++, Java, or DOORS * Previous military service * Excellent communication, technical writing, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills * Proven ability to interface with customers and lead technical solutions to complex user needs * Strong analytic, technical and problem solving skills * Active DoD Secret Clearance or greater
Required Education (including Major):
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or related discipline.
What's YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We're inspired by a noble mission that's shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer: Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America's Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com.
Stay Connected: Don't miss out on what's happening at Raytheon.
* Follow @Raytheon on Twitter * Follow Raytheon on YouTube * Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn * Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
"Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
* Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 140147BR 140147 Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
MA - Marlborough
MA - Tewksbury
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.