We're looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join Pandora's Ads Product Development team, which is responsible for designing, developing, and verifying ad products for our $1B ads business. You'll have a huge impact on the quality of Pandora's growing suite of products and services by acting as a champion of quality engineering & testing activities throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). You will leverage your knowledge of automated & manual software testing to influence better designs, promote best practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
* Mobile App Test Automation - Appium (Java) hands on technical experience, including best practices in flexibility and scalability
* Quality Experience - 6+ years of professional software QA/QE experience (with 4+ of those involving automation work)
* Tester's Mindset - Strong testing acumen as well as the technical know-how to automate the work
* Troubleshooting - Exceptional ability to isolate & troubleshoot technical issues across the full technology stack by leveraging automated & manual testing methodologies
* Native Automation - Exposure to or hands on experience in one or more mobile platform's native automation frameworks (preferred):
* Android - Espresso or like - (Java/Kotlin, Android Studio, Dagger 2, OkHttp, RxJava, Glide, or knowledge of common Android libraries and patterns)
* iOS - XCUI or like - (SWIFT, Xcode IDE, XCUITest framework)
* Tooling - Thorough understanding of tooling (GIT, branching/merging, build systems, CI technologies like Jenkins)
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Proven ability to see a project from start to finish, and beyond
* Demonstrated initiative and follow-through on process improvements, investigations of new technologies, and prototyping
* Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to provide technical mentorship to other team members
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Pandora is a music streaming and automated music recommendation service.