When you're the best, we're the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
Sg2, a Vizient company, is the health care industry's premier authority on health care trends, insights and market analytics. Our analytics and expertise help hospitals and health systems achieve sustainable growth and ensure ongoing market relevance through the development of an effective System of CARE.
In this role, you will apply agile methodologies and testing best practices to ensure products and datasets meet defined specifications and business criteria. You will create and execute both manual and automated tests to verify web based client server applications, complex algorithm logic, and large dataset accuracy.
* Analyze and understand complex data in order to perform quality assurance activities using SQL.
* Apply industry best practices in software quality assurance and testing concepts to continuously assess the risk, condition, and quality of software builds and releases in addition to the implemented functionality.
* Provide estimates for planning, development and execution of test efforts across teams and products.
* Lead test teams in quality assurance management activities, including decision making related to appropriate testing methodologies, with minimal oversight.
* Document and review results of executed test cases and test plans.
* Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality standards and integrity are implemented and maintained throughout each release.
* Relevant degree preferred. MIS or similar degree a plus.
* 5 or more years of relevant experience required in SDLC QA/Testing including testing large, complex datasets.
* Experience with automated testing tools and strong SQL skills preferred.
* Project management experience preferred.
* Experience with Agile framework preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.
Vizient, Inc., is a health care performance improvement company that provides innovative data-driven solutions, expertise and collaborative opportunities that lead to improved patient outcomes and lower costs.