At Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance
If you are a curious learner who has a penchant for getting things done, thrives on problem-solving challenging technical problems and enjoy working in high visibility business solutions, we want you to join our tech team! GRM US Personal Lines Products and Underwriting is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst whose focus will be on timely and successful delivery of features/enhancements for Safeco's State, Specialty, and Compliance business and/or technology objectives. In this role you will you will work on a high-performing agile squad and develop high-quality software while helping to lead our technology stack into the future with microservices development.
In this role you will:
* Apply technical, business and Quality Assurance discipline expertise in partnership with the Developers and Test Engineers to ensure test coverage of business and system requirements of all complexity levels and instill testing best practices.
* Develop risk-based test strategies / plans, test cases, triage defects and report status through JIRA or other means, and identify process improvement opportunities.
* Lead the preparation and execution of automated and manual testing during the iterative development lifecycle (e.g., system integration, functional, end-2-end, component, regression and acceptance testing of new or modified applications/systems.)
* Based on complex risk assessment and testing progress, provide guidance on readiness to release software into the business environment.
* Partner with Test Engineers and Developers to design content of automated test suites, leveraging automation technology to streamline test execution.
* Help lead the defining of system solutions and the product roadmap with the development team and business stakeholders; assisting the product owner in story creation and participating in the prioritization process.
* Bachelors or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
* 5 years of professional experience and extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
* Extensive knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations.
* Extensive knowledge of design and testing tools.
* Extensive knowledge of quality assurance best practices and testing techniques.
* Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
* Negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.
We take care of our employees…
We strongly believe that a great job should keep you happy both at work-and in life. That's why we offer:
* Workplace Flexibility * Wellness Perks * Collaborative workspaces * Sit/stand desks * Career development, programs and classes * Diversity & Inclusion programs * Commuter Benefits * Adoption Assistance * College Savings Plan * Education reimbursement * Hackathon Events