With the acquisition of Mautic, creator of the world's only open marketing automation and campaign management platform. Acquia and Mautic form the only open alternative to expensive, closed, stagnant marketing clouds, expanding Acquia's vision to offer the industry's first Open Digital Experience Platform. Customers can now automate, personalize, and measure the entire customer lifecycle - across every channel, at every stage, and at every interaction.
We are seeking a Sr. QA/QE professional to help advance the testing and quality assurance efforts for Mautic's SaaS products.
In addition to helping us continually improve our quality as we release new versions of our software, you will also have an opportunity to help write the QA & testing playbook for Mautic, which was recently acquired by Acquia. We move very quickly, and this role is vitally important in ensuring that our customers get the benefits of innovation without suffering failures in quality.
You will advocate for technology, infrastructure, quality, security, performance, and operational ownership and continuously improve both process and people. Reporting to the SVP Engineering, you will be responsible for managing and recruiting world class engineering teams and be a driven, challenging, decisive thinker and manager.
* Develop a deep understanding of Mautic customers, use cases and products (we believe context is king when it comes to effective testing)
* Build and execute manual test plans and test cases; experience building and maintaining automated tests a plus
* Coordinate test coverage with existing QA personnel, engineers and CS team to keep up in a high-velocity environment that is trending toward CI/CD
* Create a strong feedback loop between our R&D team and our customers & CS team
* Create detailed bug reports with diagnostic details to help engineers find & fix root cause
* Opportunity to grow into management role of onshore, offshore and contract personnel
* Budget for resource allocation, tooling, and 3rd-party services
* Develop and manage testing plans that correspond to our 1-3 month roadmaps
* Serve as the defender of the customer from a product quality perspective
* Drive a process of continual improvement for tests and test infrastructure, including tool selection and best practices for the team
* Continue to enable faster, reliable validations for all development teams
* Help innovate in the areas of test strategy, tooling and infrastructure
* Negotiate priorities and resource allocations with all internal stakeholders
* Must enjoy the art & science of testing public-facing software products
* Must thrive in a fast-paced startup-type environment where change is a constant
* Demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects and product launch schedules in parallel
* Great attention to detail in testing, as well as written and verbal communication skills
* Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, strong in building relationships, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative
* 4+ years in software quality assurance or quality engineering
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Acquia is a company developing an open digital experience platform for Drupal.