Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The candidate should have the ability to work with product managers to define product test requirements, experience to collaborate with developers to understand how the software is built, and proven experience to lead the development of test plans and test cases, validate the test plans, and lead the implementation of QA processes.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical background in deploying a complex environment, and proficient understanding of database install and querying. A proven track record in delivery execution under aggressive schedule demands and competing priorities is a must. A proven track record of learning new technologies and coming up to speed quickly is a must, as this role will require working in SaaS and Cloud and helping the QA team transition to cloud.
This engineer must be able to work with cross-functional team members to identify tasks, drive development of test plans, serve as technical interface to vendors for QA plans and drive QA processes. The role requires strong communications skills. Experience working on Cloud based solutions with modern cloud technologies is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related technical field, followed by 6 - 10 years of work experience in the software development arena
* Product development QA & Product integration QA /automation web applications QA
* Software automation and manual testing including: Functional and Regression Testing, 21 CFR Part 11 Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Unit Testing, API testing, and Database and Server side testing. Performance Testing is a plus
* Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
* Experience using SQL tools, JSON, XML, HTML
* Experience with Oracle Database administration using Linux
* Experience using Agile Jira and Test Management Tools
* Linux and Windows
Position Location: Onsite at Oracle office in Burlington, MA
Be part of the innovation!
Oracle is a company providing integrated cloud applications and platform services.