As a Senior QA Automation Engineer at Publicis Sapient you will help to realize software quality assurance by streamlining testing with a strong set of development skills and automation tools. You will collaborate closely with business and development as part of the practices defined by Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)/Behavior Driven Development (BDD). You will use your Developer skills and QA mindset to develop and drive testing of software solutions in the financial industry. You will play a variety of roles including hands-on development of the Microsoft technology stack, conceptualization of quality assurance and test plans, implementing test automation and creating "how-to" documents for business under supervision as part of a larger project.
What are we looking for in you?
* Develop and maintain the automation framework
* Analyze and understand the current technology architecture, system interdependencies and application stacks
* Involve in automation roadmap design and testing process improvements by researching on automation architectures and developing new automation solutions
* Improve and maintain the automation framework to be used horizontally across our technology stacks as well as build out reusable libraries across our business line verticals
* Work with Agile delivery teams to understand product vision and product backlogs; develop robust, scalable, and high quality test automation tests for functional, regression and performance testing
* Assist in creating acceptance criteria for user stories and generate a test automation backlog
* Participates in design activities with the development team relating to testing of the functional and non-functional requirements
* Collaborate with DevOps team to create/improve continuous deployment practices by developing strategies, formalizing processes and providing tools
* Implement, track, and report key metrics to assure full coverage of functional and non-functional requirements
* Creation and management of test data
Do you have the following?
* Significant experience in quality assurance processes, software lifecycle, testing, planning, execution & defect tracking
* Strong experience with .net development/ coding skills (may consider Java, but will have to be comfortable getting into .NET)
* SQL knowledge - update, delete, packages, procedure
* Whitebox testing (good to have)
* UI and API automation using code (not using SoapUI or record & playback)
* Hands-on experience with agile methodology (SCRUM etc.)
* Significant hands-on experience in solution design in the development of automated tests leveraging advanced Microsoft and Cloud platforms using ATDD/BDD methods
* Well versed with automated testing frameworks
* Extensive knowledge with one or more automation libraries such as Selenium, Coded UI, etc
* Extensive knowledge with one of more .Net or Java based unit test frameworks, such as xUnit, MS Test, Junit or Test NG
* Proven knowledge of a standard software quality assurance methodology, components, deliverables, and how these integrate within the software development lifecycle
* Strong understanding of configuration management tools
* Knowledge of source control tool with preference for Perforce or GitLab
* Experienced in creating acceptance criteria for user stories and generate test automation backlog
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
Career Level - Mid-Senior Level
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession - combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness - enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.