Epsilon is the industry's leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies, loyalty management, proprietary data, predictive modeling and a full range of direct and digital agency services, including creative, interactive web design, email deployment, search engine optimization and direct mail production. In addition, Epsilon is the world's largest permission-based email marketer. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com or call 1.800.309.0505.
As a member of the Quality Assurance team, the QA Automation Engineer is responsible for manual and automated testing of multiple user stories during each agile iteration. Responsible for reviewing, interpreting, and applying business rules and logic to ensure a high level of software quality and consistency. Works closely with members of the Project, Development, and Production Support teams to meet agreed-upon deliverables.
* Works as part of a cross-functional agile team to ensure our software projects are delivered on time and with high quality.
* Develops and implements automated test scripts within our current framework and infrastructure.
* Maintains existing automated scripts and troubleshoots failures as needed.
* Reviews new and existing functional user stories to ensure good understanding of various client campaign requirements.
* Queries large relational databases and compares results found with expected output.
* Creates test plans and test cases as needed.
* Documents and reports on issues found to the Quality Assurance and Development teams.
* Tests and re-tests user stories and issues found in a timely manner.
* Associates Degree or higher in a related field preferred
* 5 years' experience in a quality assurance role with automation responsibilities.
* 5 years' experience automating use or test cases.
* 3 years' experience creating SQL queries in Oracle and\or MS SQL.
* 3 years' experience testing databases
* 3 years' experience testing ETLs
* 1 years' experience implementing automation using the Selenium Web Driver and Java.
* Experience testing REST APIs
* Strong verbal and written communication ability.
Additional Skills \ Experience
* Good working knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services OLAP Cubes(Tabular Models) & Related concepts
* Experience in Writing Complex MDX/ DAX Queries to extract data from SSAS Cubes
* Experience with complex CRM \ ERP systems.
* Experience working with and querying large relational databases.
* Possesses strong analytical skills and solid problem solving skills.
* Enjoys dealing with complicated issues and finding solutions.
* Experience with TDD and BDD
* Clear understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.