The Senior QA Analyst will be responsible for planning and executing automated testing and improving overall quality assurance practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide services to ensure quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the testing effort
* Work and/or lead team to accomplish shared project goals
* Design, develop and execute manual and automated test cases and test scripts
* Develop automated tests using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Test Manager
* Design reusable scripts in test manager to be used across automated tests
* Review test cases and procedures to ensure coverage of and conformance to business requirements
* Execute testing as required according to test plan and project goals
* Communicate testing progress and results in a timely and accurate manner
* Review and continually improve quality assurance practices, including creation and update of documentation related to quality assurance processes and guidelines
* Provide impact analysis and regression testing of software changes
* Stay current with technology, tools and software quality assurance practices and share knowledge with others
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science
* 6 years of QA and Development experience on Microsoft Technologies
* Having good knowledge of tools and technologies:
* Microsoft Visual Studio , WebTest
* Strong skill in Automation, Scripting (C#, JAVA) and WebTest using Visual Studio
Good in writing SQL queries (Oracle/MS SQL Server)
* Strong understanding and experience in all QA activities in the SDLC
* Familiar with Selenium
* Familiar with API testing
* Knowledge/experience of testing multiple platforms, browsers and mobile devices.
* Familiar with Agile Methodologies - SCRUM
Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude
* Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple activities
* Strong organizational skills and proven ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving, decision making and negotiating skills
* Familiar with Nunit and HTTP Unit integration tests using Visual Studio
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
* Experience with QA/DEV activity in Product development setup
* Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
* Having QA certifications is preferred.
Preferred Non-Technical Qualifications:
* Functional knowledge of CRM ,Marketing, Loyalty
* Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
* Strong time management skills
* Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.