We are currently seeking a highly skilled Sr Python / PHP developer to join the Global Technology Development group at Zeta Global. Our team handles a myriad of diverse software development opportunities across the Enterprise spectrum at Zeta including everything from inter-departmental system integrations to full scale Platform Builds. Working within our team provides an outstanding opportunity to thrive within a highly dynamic technical landscape where you will work on a diverse array of projects. This role will provide a wealth of opportunity to design and build new projects in addition to contributing feature development and expansion of critical Enterprise services within existing systems.
* Development of server-side web Applications and componentry for a variety of Zeta Global Enterprise software platforms.
* Building new Internal and External / Public facing Services and APIs
* Integrating Application logic / data with inter-departmental Zeta web services and 3rd party APIs
* Supporting the Front End developers by assisting with the integration of User Interface logic with Application Core / API componentry.
* Participating in team oriented Application Design, Developing, Testing, and Code Reviews
* Strong experience with the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant Applications.
* Solid understanding of fundamental design patterns and principles required for building scalable applications composed of reusable componentry.
* Key understanding of industry best practices with regard to the implementation of software security and data protection principles.
* Experience with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
* Strong familiarity with SQL, relational DB schema design, and optimization to appropriately represent and support requisite business processes.
* Integration with data storage solutions include relational databases, key-value stores, and variety of AWS-based services.
* Significant experience and comfort with, at least, one Python web framework with a preference towards Django. Flask, Falcon, and other Python web framework experience is also highly valued.
* Proficient experience with building Test Driven Development.
* Strong understanding of code versioning tools specifically Git and using Git Flow.
* Fundamental experience using Python in the context of a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) systems.
* Prior experience developing in PHP within the Laravel Framework.
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Software Engineering or Mathematics related discipline, with GPA of 3.0 or higher (or the equivalent)
* Five or more years of experience Developing Software Applications within a small to medium sized team using primarily Python 2/3.
* Experience with PHP / Laravel is a plus.
Zeta is a data-driven marketing technology innovator whose SaaS-based marketing cloud helps 500+ Fortune 1000 and Middle Market brands acquire, retain and grow customer relationships through actionable data, advanced analytics and machine learning.
Founded by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley (former CEO of Apple and Pepsi-Cola) in 2007, the company's highly-rated ZetaHub technology platform has been recognized in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Hubs (February 2017) and in its Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management (April 2017), competing with offerings from Oracle, IBM, Salesforce and Adobe.
Operating on four continents with 1,300+ employees, the company is headquartered in New York City, with Centers of Excellence in Silicon Valley, Boston, London, and Hyderabad, India.
Zeta Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran's status, or any other basis protected by law.
Zeta Global Recognized by The Relevancy Group as Industry Leader for the 4th Consecutive Year
Zeta Global is Recognized as a Visionary by Gartner for the First Time