Position: Senior Project Managers and Program Managers, Digital Healthcare
We have an exceptional opportunity in today's most vibrant technology market; Digital Healthcare Transformation. With 90 passionate people and unique competitive advantages, we're winning contracts over competitors 1000x our size. To succeed we need to be agile and lean. To grow we need to scale our people, processes and methodologies during this inflection point.
We are looking for people who recognize and are prepared to seize the incredible opportunity to impact peoples' lives through healthcare innovation
Market overview: Healthcare, a $4T/year spend, is the new frontier of technology and business transformation. Legislative mandates are causing some of the largest companies in the world to rethink their business models. Technology companies are building wearable devices and smart phone technology to generate and collect data. To make that data useful, highly interactive web and mobile applications are being created to engage people, understand their behavior and educate and motivate them to make good decisions. That's where we come in.
Our Company: Medullan assists healthcare companies with digital transformation; business and customer engagement strategy that results in developing web, mobile, and multi-channel solutions. These human centered solutions are used to increase member or customer engagement, expand direct-to-consumer offerings, promote wellness and disease management, and raise healthcare quality and cost transparency. Our goal is to improve our customers' ability to serve their customers, and increase revenue and profitability.
We work across the healthcare spectrum of companies (e.g. Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Payers and IT Services) and domains (e.g. genetic testing and analysis, nutrition, chronic disease management including diabetes, COPD, cancers, telemedicine) Our customers' customer base approaches 100 million. After years as a boutique Strategy/UX/Technology consulting firm, we've grown by people and offerings. We announced our first products (analytics platforms) this year.
What will You do? We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Project and Program managers in Cambridge or DC to:
* Lead complex, consultative engagements often with multiple workstreams. Projects and programs often begin with a strategy and ideation session; validation of the solution's value and a market; development of an MVP and then building a solution for pilot or general release. Client relationship and development skills are critical for this role.
* Drive product and service strategy and design projects and programs for human centered solutions. We ideate and create innovative, often first of its kind, web and mobile apps and portals that engage people to generate positive outcomes. You'll work extensively with, and as such you've worked with, User Experience and especially UX research, Experience and Interaction design.
* Use best practices and ideally help evolve our delivery framework to be scalable, extensible and resilient including functional and cross functional methodologies. This is a truly unique and transformative environment where we are continuously improving PM building blocks: estimation, scoping and scope management, metrics, on boarding, team health, client satisfaction, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* 6+ years of experience with customer facing project and program management in a professional services/consulting environment.
* Experience managing and varying sizes of enterprise-level solutions design and software development projects to budget and plan
* Working with cross functional Teams including User Experience, Digital Strategy and Technology
* Able to manage scope to deliver projects on time within budget
* Minimum of 2 years' experience managing agile projects (Scrum, Kanban, or Spiral)
* Able to work in a fast-paced value and result-driven consulting environment
* Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
* Demonstrate leadership, critical thinking and problem solving
Nice to haves:
* Knowledge of the healthcare industry
* Experience with modern web and mobile technologies
* Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
* Ability to manage distributed project teams
Character and Interests:
* The ability to multi-task, solve critical business problems, and work as a leader and a team player
* Comfortable working with business clients, facilitating discussions, building consensus, establishing priorities, assimilating processes and building credible relationships
* Deliver with excellence and possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability; have a "can do" attitude
* Strong interest in software consulting, product design, healthcare industry innovation, improving the well- being of consumers
* Passionate about a start-up environment, wearing multiple hats, enjoying the challenge of growing a business
If you meet our requirements and are intrigued but not actively looking, I'm happy to spend 15 minutes detailing our value proposition. Please reach out to me: Mike Moore, Director of Talent Acquisition and People Success; email@example.com