Springbox offers a fun, stimulating, technology-focused work environment that is fast-paced and rewarding. We are committed to fostering an environment where highly talented, challenge-hungry people thrive. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow your skill-set, while making a real contribution to a rapidly expanding agency.
A qualified candidate will have 5 or more years project management experience within an interactive marketing or advertising agency. Must have a history of working directly with clients and building long-term relationships, while reporting and communicating project status effectively. The ideal candidate for the position should have extensive project management experience in an agency environment having delivered large-scale digital solutions.
* Demonstrate effective planning, organization and time-management skills.
* Open and effective communication in a manner consistent with the audience. Ability to influence Senior Management peers and subordinates through an inclusive style and recognition of their abilities and knowledge.
* Interact with client in matters relating to project planning, execution and review of deliverables.
* Sound analytical and diagnostic skills and ability to think high-level.
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver quality results.
* Strong leadership skills, with the ability to drive large internal and external teams (both technical and non-technical), and client business sponsors to successfully deliver on time, within scope and budgeted engagements.
* Ability to demonstrating an adaptive style that is flexible and effective in gaining cooperation of others so as to maintain effective partnerships across the organization
* Capable of making appropriate decisions, while resolving issues in creative and effective ways.
* Office software such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Sites. PM software such as Basecamp and JIRA.
* Manage one or more projects concurrently including digital advertising campaigns from strategy to implementation.
* Planning, managing and executing digital solutions, , high-risk projects, or special engagements.
* Work closely with the technical teams, developing and managing project plans, change requests, risk assessments, and communications.
* Driving the team to meet and exceed milestone delivery schedules and controlling project scope, budget, and timelines to ensure successful, on time go live delivery.
* Ask questions, research solutions to help define project requirements. Create estimate sheet with high level tasks and milestones for team leads to fill out.
* Proven ability to build and lead strong project teams.
* Accountable for tracking and reporting of budgets throughout the lifecycle of each project to internal leads..
* Maintain regular, direct interaction and communication with the full range of client business stakeholders from analysts to C-level and with internal Senior Management.
* Strong leadership and communication skills at all levels. Ensure project team (and management as appropriate) is continually updated on client's programs, including successes, issues, concerns or feedback.
* Champion existing processes while also identifying potential improvements.
Perks (because it matters, right?)
* Wear what you want to work, up to a point (no speedos)
* Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & beverages
* Located downtown at 8th and Colorado Street
* Modern, comfortable workplace, with areas to chill when you need it
* Flexible hours (some of us aren't morning people)
* Bring your best friend to work (dogs allowed)
* Competitive benefits