Project and Program Managers execute the mission of the Professional Services team, which is to drive project and customer success, influence product adoption, usage and growth and balance delivery responsibilities with commercial goals of PS.
* PMs are responsible for the successful completion and delivery of the projects that they manage
* On the projects that they manage, they provide leadership and guidance to the implementation team on how to meet and exceed the goals of the project
* They are responsible for the timely and on budget delivery of projects they manage
* They are also active in the pre-sales process and help the sales team position services and develop proposals and SOWs
* 3-5 years working in a Professional Services Organization at an Enterprise Software Company (preferably SaaS company)
* Strong abilities to multitask, manage multiple engagements, while delivering extremely high C-Sat
* Background in BI, Data Management and Big Data technologies a big plus
* Familiarity with PS Operations is needed. Very clear understanding of bookings, revenue and margin. Experience working with PSA tools is a huge plus
* Very strong abilities to lead scoping calls, develop SOWs and negotiate scope with customers
* Competitive salary with uncapped commission and aggressive accelerators
* Medical, dental, vision
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Unlimited Paid Time Off
* Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, and drinks
* Gym reimbursement
* Employee referral bonus program
* Awesome coworkers
* Maternity and paternity plans
Databricks' mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering and Business. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering and lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL and interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity and total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA and Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Salesforce, Viacom, Shell, and HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark and Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
Databricks is a company developing a unified data analytics platform.