Are you an experience project manager with a track record of delivering process and operational change? Do you enjoy delivering enhanced change capabilities across a range of business functions? Do you want to play a key role in the drive to operational excellence?
This role will initially be focused on leading and driving the strategy and delivery of capabilities and projects in the investment platforms and solutions (IPS) space, including: portfolio management / Vestmark, mandates, wealth planning, product development, and other functions.
Some of the key elements of the role will be in the ability to span across the different governance elements (IGC, NBC, PMF, etc.), work with the existing tools, and build partnerships with vendors and/or other divisions of the Bank. The Wealth Management USA Project Manager will work with program managers to ensure there is transparency and governance around the complete portfolio of projects, including: status reporting, project management standards, financials, etc.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Lead projects throughout the project life cycle and effectively interact with multiple stakeholders (CAO, Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts, Operations, Legal/Compliance and Technology teams).
* Create and maintain the project schedule/project plan by working with the core team members to provide input on key tasks, milestones, and dependencies.
* Create and maintain a consolidated list of issues and risks and review with project team on a recurring basis to help drive to closure. Escalate items as appropriate.
* Schedule and lead meaningful project status meetings including previous accomplishments, upcoming activities, issues/risks, financial information, and any change requests; highlight risks to delivery.
* Conduct effective facilitation sessions with multiple stakeholders to aggressively drive projects forward.
* Experience with the preparation of New Product / New Business submissions is desired but not necessary.
* Understand complex topics and translate them into diagrams and documentation using standard tools (i.e. Word, Visio, Excel, etc.).
* Document and manage the change control process.
* Participate in testing strategy, scripts, execution, reporting defects, and defect reviews.
* Participate in creation and execution of production release "check outs" to ensure functionality is properly deployed.