Imagine new horizons...
Dassault Systemes' services team is responsible for the successful deployment of our solutions. As a project manager you will ensure the successful completion and quality of customer projects to guarantee customer engagement. If you are passionate about project management and love leading projects in technology then this is the right role for you! Create tomorrow with 3DEXPERIENCE.
What will your role be?
You will interact with sales team at the end of the sales cycle and, in collaboration with the service Solution Architect, lead the customer relationship for the project. Your projects will be in a diversity of companies within the various industries.
Your challenges ahead
* Drive 3DS strategic customer technical engagement programs from lead generation and opportunity identification through implementation.
* Manage a group of related projects and program activities managed in a coordinated way to meet the program objective.
* Ensure consistent work between 3DS Ecosystem, Consultant and System Integrators.
* Lead or contribute to statement of work content definition.
* Ensure quality for deliverables.
* Responsible and accountable for coordinated management of multiple, related projects directed towards strategic business and organizational objectives.
* Build credibility, establish relationships, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels (both internal & external).
* Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives.
* Define and manage project plan and day-to-day operational aspects including resources, scope, budget, margin, communications, risks and change control throughout the project lifecycle.
* Lead all key project partners from both customer and the project delivery side to align the expectations accordingly.
* Manage and provide support on the standard methodologies to the project team to ensure project execution quality.
* Take charge of projects, following our deployment methodology that is based on the tools and processes defined by the project management office.
* Provide/update the project financial forecast reports and project critical metrics with accuracy and in a timely fashion.
* Identify business opportunities during project execution.
Your key success factors
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline, plus an active PMP Certification is preferred.
* Good experience and expertise in leading customer-facing projects related to the delivery of enterprise software application.
* Expertise in people management, finance management and awareness of legal issues pertinent to services projects.
* Experience in running the deployment of PLM or other enterprise software is a plus.
* Demonstrate expertise in project management knowledge (Scope/Quality/ Costs/ Scheduling/Risks)
* Show skills in using project management tools (MS Project, Excel, etc.) Demonstrate a deep understanding of the 3DEXPERIENCE portfolio
* Experience in drafting proposal or statements of work.
* Demonstrate oral and written proficiency with the English language.
* Open to Travelling to Houston, TX 50-75%
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks' vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at 3DS are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. 3DS is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical or common conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. 3DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
About Dassault Systemes
Dassault Systemes is a company that provides project lifecycle management solutions that enable businesses to create and share experiences in 3D.