Infoblox is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our team in Tacoma, WA. In this role you will drive and manage R&D projects, proactively engage team members in the tracking and reporting of daily progress, conduct risk analysis, track and report schedule variances and work with team members in ensuring the successful delivery of committed product features. You will not only be responsible for scope, cost and schedule but will also use your technical ability to add value for our initiatives.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Engineering Operations, this is a key position in the R&D organization with very high visibility at the executive and company levels. You will have the opportunity to work with experts of next generation technology and help drive the project and portfolio to achieve departmental and corporate goals.
* Perform day-to-day project management and scrum master duties for assigned projects
* Manage project and portfolio budgets and provide variance reports
* Facilitate and coach Scrum Team on the Agile Scrum practice, remove impediments, resolve conflict and reconcile differences; on a whole, be the Scrum master that helps teams to be successful
* Motivates cross-functional and cross-organizational project team to maximize efficiency/effectiveness
* Own and drive all technical project management activities
* Plan and direct multiple concurrent delivery projects
* Drive daily progress on Engineering tasks in meeting the periodic goals that feed into Infoblox's overarching business strategy
* Provide project status reports highlighting the accomplishments, risks, mitigation and other pertinent key performance indicators
* Analyze and resolve issues with resource load balancing
* Work with project management team to drive Agile transformation
* Lead continuous improvement on Project Management and I2O processes
* Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility
* Update agile tracking systems (VersionOne or similar) to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs
* 3+ years of Scrum Master experience for technology projects
* 10+ years of industry experience in a technical role within an R&D or Engineering environment
* Experience with Agile methodologies/Tools and Lean thinking
* Working knowledge of JIRA, VersionOne, Google Docs, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience working with teams in Cloud environment (AWS, Kubernetes or Azure etc.)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-site global environment
* Solid business analysis or financial modeling skills to run analysis for various things related to project/portfolio
* Deep understanding of the product/software development principles
* Must be able to build, lead and motivate a team in a matrix project environment. Must be comfortable with mitigating team conflict and resolving communication or other problems within the project team
* Excellent problem solving and analysis skills combined with impeccable business judgment
* Must be resourceful and seek solutions through information gathering, stakeholder discussions, and/or judgment
* Bachelor's degree required, Masters preferred
* The ideal candidate will possess a PMP Certification
It's an exciting time to be at Infoblox. We are the market leader in technology for network control. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies-and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team-our future looks bright, and so will yours. To check out what it's like to be a Bloxer click here.
Infoblox is a company developing network identity solutions enabling businesses to automate network control functions to reduce costs and boost security.