Who We Seek:
* Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
* Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
* Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
* Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
What You Will Do:
* Manage the applications' operations, support, and maintenance for critical business applications.
* Responsible for assessing the transition scope for new business and characteristics of each application.
* This role reports directly to the Program manager and will also be responsible for support of new technologies for the program as well as supporting business development activities and assisting in client relationships as well as financial management.
* Constructing and execute an appropriate project plans as well as other programmatic deliverables and keep in communication with all project participants.
* Plan, organize, lead, and evaluate activities of the teams.
* Facilitate the accomplishment of all objectives and goals while maintaining the quality of project deliverables within the scheduled time frame.
* Ensure the success of the program and the satisfaction of the client.
* 10+ years of total experience in application development, application service delivery, or program/account management with multiple deliverables
* Experience in managing multiple IT project transitions with personal accountability for delivering within time and cost
* Experience in both packaged and custom applications, systems, and infrastructure with different technologies
* Background in IT and Application Services across the application services life cycle
* Knowledge of service transition methodologies, tools, and templates
* Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to effectively work with client leads, IT Services groups, and stakeholders
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, organization, and decision-making skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be fluent in both written and spoken English
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related major(s)
* PMP Certification
* CSM Certification
Years of Experience: 10+ Years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit www.attain.com/careers to explore your path forward with Attain.