TSR Consulting has been asked by their valued client, a global professional services company providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services, to assist with their need for the following role:
Sr. Project Manager
Location - Dallas, TX
6 month contract
We do not work with 3rd party vendors on C2C
* This role is responsible for the successful planning and execution of primarily application development projects, using a combination of waterfall and agile project methodologies as well as strong communications, organization, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
* Develop and maintain project artifacts, such as project charters, plans, resource/cost estimates, benefits, risks, meeting minutes and status reports to facilitate delivery of application/IT solutions.
* Consult with internal customers on project initiation, scope, approach, changes and status information.
* Incorporate industry best practices while complying with standard IT project management methodologies and tools required; integrate and align with other firm processes and solutions as needed.
* Participate in and facilitate project meetings, including post project/phase reviews to cultivate a learning organization.
* Develop and manage project operating costs, request budget allocations and reallocations to help maintain project/program on budget.
* Contribute to improving project management processes and knowledge across the IT organization
Communicate project information and be the project advocate; take responsibility for change, risk and issue management.
* Establish positive and collaborative relationships with peers and customers, demonstrating a clear understanding of both internal and external customer requirements and measurement criteria.
* 5 - 8 years ofIT project management experience.
* Strong project management skills with experience in planning and executing multiple medium-scale projects from definition through implementation, involving internal personnel and consultants.
* Ability to manage 1 to 3 medium risk projects concurrently, including multi-phase, multi-track projects with up to 30 project team members.
* Project management experience that includes application development, package implementation, infrastructure and IT transformation projects.
* Knowledge of full lifecycle project management, software development, and infrastructure deployment methodologies and industry best practices.
* Experience building collaborative environments, teaming cultures, and customer service mindset among project teams.
* Strong verbal/written communication, with ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority.
* Must be able to prioritize, delegate and foster the development of high performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and team work.
* Strong trouble-shooting and organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to participate in resource planning processes based on defined organizational plans.
This is a great opportunity to get in with a stable and growing organization that values technology and the people that drive it. There is a lot more we can share with you about the role, so please contact me (or apply) at email@example.com or apply" function listed.