Demonstrate decision making, problem management and practitioner expertise aligned with the Project Management skillset Implements necessary control disciplines and practise to effectively manage and execute Project delivery, Proactively seeks to manage and resolve delivery issues and risks. Adopt the necessary control measures to manage delivery and safeguard delivery outcomes, includes the setup and execution of: Project Governance, Change Control, Financial Management practice, Issue and Risk Management, Procurement/Supplier Management, Schedule, Milestone and Deliverables Management, Project Acceptance, Sign Off, PIR Transition to Operations, Handover to Support function, Stakeholder Management, BAU and Operation Management.
Manage a team made up of members of key disciplines such as Architecture, Quality Assurance, Development, Business Analysis working on Java based solutions.
The team generally operates as a self-organising team to complete work using Scrum Agile methodology.
Advanced professional role. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Excellent stakeholder management skills Typically requires six or more years of demonstrated business analysis experience with at least one project as the business analyst lead on a "large" project (i.e., a project with duration of more than 6,000 hours or spanning more than 4 months).
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Plan and coordinate all aspects of project management from initiation through delivery.
* Manage project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client or business needs and goals, existing situation and necessary contacts.
* Ensure requirements for internal projects align to operational standards. Develop alternate requirements or document exceptions as appropriate.
* Develop, define and execute project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
* Identify needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
* Coordinate activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule. Assigns and monitors work of project team, providing analytical support and direction.
* Manage project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assist with problem resolutions or risk mitigation as needed.
* May manage the integration of vendor/subcontractor tasks and track and review vendor/subcontractor deliverables, if appropriate for the project
* Serve as liaison between internal organizations as well as in client and vendor/subcontractor organizations to ensure all projects targets and requirements are met
* Deliver informational and decision seeking presentations to business groups in FIS and/or in client organizations.
* Conduct project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a postimplementation review to identify areas of improvement.
* May directly oversee employees assigned to manage specific project that have a distinct beginning and end. Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure that efficient operations of the function.
* Identify project management coordination gaps or areas for improvement and recommends and implements solutions.
* Update project information in Wiki and JIRA
* Establish an effective working relationship with our offshore development centers
* Perform other related duties as required.
* A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
* Project Management qualifications such PMP or Prince
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Knowledge of Payments products and services.
* Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the Bank.
* Knowledge of financial services industry.
* Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios.
* Proficiency in standard office software, such as MS Office, MS- Project etc.
* Proficiency in industry-standard process methodologies (e.g., Agile).
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
* Experience in producing status reports
* Willingly shares relevant knowledge and expertise to other resources.
* Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team, customer service, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills.
* Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take.
* Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed.
* Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas.
* Desirable if used Jira.
* Very good command of English.