If you have an interest in digital engagement technologies, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within a flourishing organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, then this Project Manager opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you.
Bridgeline Digital helps customers maximize the performance of their complete digital experience - from websites and intranets to online stores and marketing campaigns. The Bridgeline Product Suite deeply integrates Web Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, Social Media management, and Web Analytics. The Bridgeline platform powers websites, online stores, portals and intranets for thousands of customers that range from small and medium-sized organizations to Fortune 1000 companies. Bridgeline has been recognized numerous times as a leader in Content Management, Commerce and Marketing Automation and has won multiple industry awards.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter, experienced, creative, passionate, and multi-faceted individual not only skilled in designing usable websites, but also experienced and/or interested in helping drive new capabilities for customers and helping build and expand our practice and company capabilities.
You will be well rounded with skills in Project Management but also become a product expert and become a trusted advisor for your customer by understanding their goals, providing project leadership and working to define and implement business requirements to drive the successful implementation of their Website.
* Become a single point of contact for implementation projects and new opportunities maintaining role as manager/consultant and trusted advisor.
* Understand implementation goals and objectives to develop detailed specification documents to create tasks for the project team, including business stakeholder, digital strategists, UX architects, web designers, UI developers, application engineers and IT resources and be actively involved in all aspects of the implementation lifecycle
* Develop and manage the project schedule and work with discipline leads and project teams on timely plan execution
* Monitor day-to-day activities of the project team and ensure work is progressing according to plan
* Oversee all work efforts and manage project budgets weekly to ensure profitability, including the forecasting of percent project complete and recognized revenue
* Conduct weekly status meetings with clients that include updated project status report, project plan and key tasks weekly with clients
* Actively monitor project health, risks and scope creep to identify potential gaps while proactively working with the project team to offer solutions when needed
* Provide overall strategic expertise to ensure approaches and solutions correspond to business objectives and future needs
* Consistently manage client expectations to ensure the highest quality of service delivery, including conducting milestone or quarterly project reviews with business stakeholders
* Identify, negotiate and document new opportunity proposals, including the creation and delivery of change requests, post implementation retainers and new projects
* Provide strategic guidance to customers
* Train customers on product capabilities
* Lead the charge in creating happy, reference-able customers while promoting Bridgeline Digital's value
* Bachelor's degree with a least 5 years of project management experience
* Strong project management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, including creating and managing project plans and documenting project requirements
* Excellent communication, customer presentation and writing skills
* Experience working with web technologies and software implementations
* Experience with the design and development of interactive web applications and software implementations
* Understanding of web technologies and third party applications and platforms
* Competencies in MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking and other related project management software and common communications tools is required
* Knowledge of Content Management, Web Analytics, eCommerce and/or eMarketing Systems
* PMP Certification is a plus
* Competitive base salary and benefits, uncapped commissions, paid vacation and holidays, 401K and more
* Dynamic, open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development
* Work with the newest development and digital engagement technologies
* An organization where suggestions are encouraged and your influence can be felt within the company
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
* Inspiring, fast paced and flexible environment with a work hard / play hard culture.