POSSIBLE is seeking a Senior Project Manager with strong CRM experience to help lead and build process for a global client in the US market. In this role, you will be responsible for client satisfaction, quality of work, and project profitability while ensuring that the project deliverables map to the business objectives. You must have the dual ability to maintain the broad vision required for executing a project while also overseeing the small details that add up to fulfilling our commitment to client satisfaction and project requirements.
What you'll do:
* People | Partner with the Program and Account Leads to provide ongoing client satisfaction. Collaborate closely with Data Analysts for successful deployment and analytics. Work with the broader cross-disciplinary teams to develop roadmaps, project plans, and project scopes.
* Process | Communicate expectations to client and team members and manage project goals, deliverables, required resources, budget, and timing.
* Work | Drive release planning, estimation, creative execution, and deployment in collaboration with internal and external partners. Lead requirements/feature prioritization and design process. Drive development of test plan and requirements / versioning matrix in collaboration with deployment partners and strategy.
Who you are:
* A builder | Process-oriented and innovative. Ability and appetite to create and bring people together.
* Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we're working with a lot of unknowns - you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encouraging of collaboration.
* Optimistic and resilient | Dive in and figure out how to work around problems. Provide the team with the balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
* Ego-less | We all wear all the hats that need wearing, it's a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
* 7+ years of experience in project leadership and delivery management with a minimum of 2 years of creative agency experience in a client-facing role.
* 3+ years of CRM experience, with a solid understanding of CRM principles and strategies. Direct response marketing experience is a plus.
* A solid understanding of Salesforce functionality and integrations.
* Proven track record in a client-services environment including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams.
* Ability to develop and manage timelines and understand project dependencies and impacts.
* Experience working within automotive marketing is a huge plus.
* Specific experience with Global 500 clients in marketing communications, branding, or business analysis.
* Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams across remote offices.
POSSIBLE believes that a promise is the foundation of every good relationship - and the truth is, brands make promises every day. We are visionaries and innovators working in creative, technology, strategy, and data science to create experiences that keep brand promises so that every interaction is an opportunity to build trust and loyalty. We use data to help us identify opportunities, technology to help us take advantage of them and emotion to make the resulting experiences magical.
We've built our agency with our own promise: to foster a culture of inclusiveness and collaboration that appeals to those who want to do great work and make a difference. POSSIBLE creates experiences for some of the world's most dynamic brands, including Microsoft, AT&T, Nestle, Adidas, and Turner. POSSIBLE is part of WPP and proud to be a Wunderman Thompson company.
Follow POSSIBLE on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/possible-com/