Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Smartronix Inc., a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, a Gold Microsoft partner and a Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager with a passion for technology, the ability to understand and assess new technologies understanding their applicability to business. We are seeking a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of the best Cloud Architects in the market. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in delivery of Cloud Services. Our architects support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve. #CJPOST
* Oversees all aspects of multiple complex Cloud projects including finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and reporting.
* Prepares long and short-range plans for complex Cloud services projects and for necessary support resources.
* Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with customer program authorities and representatives on program/project issues.
* Oversees contractor personnel program/project operations by developing procedures, planning and directing execution of the technical, programming, maintenance and administrative support effort and monitoring and reporting progress.
* Manages program/project resources and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
* Manages all project meetings.
* Track and mitigate project related risks and issues.
* Conduct project financial analysis to understand burn rate, profitability, resource utilization.
* Ensure accurate invoicing for professional services, managed services, Cloud resources and other direct costs (ODCs)
* Manage procurement of all required project tools, technologies and services and maintain inventory and license tracking.
* Ensure adherence to SLAs
* Expert project and program management skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Excellent financial management skills
* Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the requirements of the Federal government and/or large financial institutions
* Demonstrated ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all areas of contracted effort such as program management, systems engineering, major system acquisitions, and financial management.
* Demonstrated experience working with large scale systems for an organization with widely distributed geographic sites.
* Demonstrated managerial experience leading employees supporting IT services
* Expert Microsoft Office skills
* At least five (5) professional experience supporting large, complex programs.
* Experience working with public Cloud technologies and managing Cloud projects
* PMP and ITIL Foundations Certification preferred.