Caci International Inc
Senior Project Manager
Req #: 222125
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Minimum Security Clearance: DOJ MBI
What You'll Get To Do:
Provide leadership, guidance, and demonstrate a mature project management approach in managing Law Enforcement technology projects. Focus on meeting project commitments, including communications with customers. Lead in the planning, implementation, integration, and deployment of projects for new systems and technologies. Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
* Plan, program, and recommend allocation of resources to support the mission and associated goals and objectives. Responsible for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects. Develop, prioritize and defend IT resource requirements
* Manage project budget and resource allocation. Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer. Create tracking reports for various levels of management.
* Work closely with clients and customers to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, and/or satisfy their expectations. Possess knowledge about available products and services. Demonstrate commitment to providing quality products and services. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management.
* Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes. Work closely with technical experts/project leads and project managers in creating and managing project schedules linking critical activities across multiple. Coordinates and track multiple key projects and tasks. Interact with customers, managers, operation leaders, financial controller and EVM analyst.
* Maintain a resource loaded and networked program schedule for on-going and special projects that can be utilized to analyze resource allocations, mission completion dates, and "what if" analysis.
* Develop project schedules and recommends appropriate lead-lag times. Plan workload for multiple project management teams and de-conflicts resources. Provide forward-looking schedule analysis to Leadership. Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas. Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
* Interface with senior management and other Project Managers to gather data and adjust scheduling parameters.
* Attend project meetings; assist in taking and relaying meeting notes, action items.
* Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
* Support project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
* Formulate, develop and coordinate short and long range IT strategies and plans. Formulate, prepare and coordinate IT policies, goals and objectives. Update policies and initiatives emphasis, approach and priorities.
* Express information to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information; makes clear and convincing presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
* Identify problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
* 10+ years of experience, Performed Project Management in a government environment. Experience in Law Enforcement industry a plus.
* PMP desired. Have had responsibility for a numerous successful projects (meeting client requirements and with high team satisfaction), complex projects.
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a DOJ/MBI clearance.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have:
* ISO 20000/27000
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc