We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager/ Scrum Master to support our client in the automotive digital marketing industry. The ideal candidate for this position possess strong client/vendor management skills, highly attention to detail, creative problem-solving skills, and Agile project/program management experience to deliver software projects.
* Partner with clients and vendors leading multiple Scrum, Kanban teams and Agile ceremonies
* Partner with Product Owner in collecting, managing, and prioritizing product backlog and manage stakeholder expectation
* Oversee release planning ceremonies and lead teams for day-of release management
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and cross-functional teams
* Schedule, organize, and lead meetings to promote collaboration and consensus on requirements, timelines, milestones, etc.
* Oversee vendors ensuring quality deliverables are provided on schedule
* Serve as liaison between vendors and internal architecture and technical teams
* Develop, maintain, and communicate detailed issue and enhancement tracking logs
* Maintain, and produce where necessary, all project documentation (e.g. meeting agendas/minutes, implementation plan, requirements, issues logs, budgets, status reports, presentations)
* Surface and escalate risks to delivery manager, project teams and clients; identify and provide clear steps for mitigation
* Bachelor's Degree Required; Computer Science or Engineering preferred
* A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies, including 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with cross functional teams.
* Minimum 1-2 years of Scrum Master experience
* Consulting (or similar) experience managing projects in matrixed, geographically distributed organizations
* Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Confident written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization
* Proven ability to manage and develop relationships with vendors, internal teams and business clients
* Solid understanding and application of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, including requirements definition, UI/UX design, system design, development and deployment for all projects
* Experience with vendor management, including RFPs, contract management, negotiations, and deliverable management.
* Strong interpersonal and proactive problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently and quickly adapt to changes in priorities