At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
Senior Project Managers at AKQA acutely understand the opportunities and constraints of a given project. Taking responsibility for setting and managing expectations internally and with clients, they deliver on time, within budget and against agreed objectives. Senior Project Managers have full lifecycle experience from scoping through delivery and can confidently navigate and prioritize business needs, resource management, schedules and financials to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment.
* Experience working with development platforms (AEM, Sitecore, Hybris, etc.) and teams including 3rd party integrations
* Able to identify dependencies and the cascading impacts of delays
* Gain alignment on the scope, schedule, assumptions and price for projects
* Drives projects from ambiguity to clarity
* Oversee the entire delivery and execution of their project(s)
* Communicate dependencies and risks internally and with clients
* Partner with Client Services to manage scope and identify opportunities
* Help to continually improve AKQA delivery practices and techniques
* Balances the opportunities and constraints within a given project
* Leverage existing tools and processes to monitor people and progress
* Document known and unknown risks and formulate mitigation plans/owners
* Overseeing contractors and vendors that may be required to delivery components of the project
* Ensure a collaborative 'One Team' approach comprising both client and agency representatives
* Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability
* Experience adapting project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Lean, Kanban) to the needs of the project
* 5+ years of experience managing projects in an agency or consulting environment
* Experience working with common project management tools such as Jira/Confluence, MS Project/Primavera, Slack
* Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
* Excellent communication and analytical skills
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA's ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.