Senior Project Manager
Position ID: req16947
Sector: Group Staff & Functions
Functional Area: IT
Number of Openings: 1
Reporting to: Head of Global Solutions
Employment Type: Permanent
Apply By: 15.08.2019
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It's about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas - we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be, by delivering new consumer experiences.
We are now looking for a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
What we are looking for:
Do you have the passion for delivering complex projects and executing business transformation initiatives in an international and multi-cultural environment? As we are a company that is going through several digital transformations, you get the opportunity to grow with us and be part of a fantastic journey!
If you are self-driven, fast learner and have experience in managing projects with high sense of business acumen and with the ability to create a climate of cross-functional teamwork then this may sound like an opportunity for you. Are you proactive, service oriented, and have the confidence to take on responsibilities and curious to learn new things every day? If yes, then you must read on.
What you will do:
In this role you will be part of the Global Solutions Team that is responsible for delivering some of the most complex and business critical projects. Our role is to ensure successful delivery of these projects. What else is fun? Our project managers are skilled at delivering projects from any business area and functions because we like to learn new technologies, processes, tools and do new things. So we hope you enjoy being dynamic and don't mind taking a hands-on role in your projects.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be entrusted with the responsibility of the Portfolio of projects that are support our Digital Supply Chain and Manufacturing Programs with the responsibility to drive end-end project delivery across various business areas. We believe that you are demonstrating good leadership and communication qualities, and like to lead project team, vendors and your business stakeholders. In return we offer you a fun, fast-paced working environment, great technologies and colleagues.
Your days will be filled with:
* Leading business developing projects of various nature (technical, business and process ones)
* Project Management tasks such as planning, risk assessments, driving workshops, ensuring retrospectives, organizing tasks and activities as well as managing cross functional project team members to achieve the project goals
* Defining frameworks and ensuring ways of working within the project by implementing techniques such as continuous improvements, agile, design thinking etc.
* Driving complex challenges through all levels of the organisation
* Drive change management as part of the project to ensure organization/business readiness
* Managing Business and Technology partners to strengthen the relationship and ensuring quality of deliverables
Who you are:
* 5+ years of experience in leading end-to-end implementation projects, preferable with some experience within the SAP & JDA landscapes
* 5+ years as a Project Manager, ideally with experience in managing both business and technical teams and product owners
* Have successfully delivered a minimum of 7+ large scale change projects/rollouts
* Expertise in project management/agile - scrum best practices etc
* A business and process oriented mind-set
* Solution oriented and analytical way of working
* Eyes that can see in more than one direction at once
* Proven ability to build and maintain high performing project teams
* Strong leadership, networking & interpersonal skills
* A coach and mentor with the ability to guide project team members and junior colleagues in project environments
* Brave in trying new things/ways of working in managing projects efficiently
* An innovative and creative colleague who brings new out of the box thinking to our organisation
* Experience from leading Steering Committees with good presentation skills
* You are on top of the commercial and financial part of the project (contracts and budget)
* Willingness to work in an international environment - our projects never sleeps with colleagues in all time zones
* Ability to juggle the working day to meet the needs of the different time zones
* You can travel when it is needed in the projects
* Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering
About Electrolux IT Solutions:
Electrolux IT Solution is responsible for the IT strategy of the Electrolux Group and how this is implemented throughout an extensive range of solutions, systems and applications that are fundamental for all of the Group's operations around the world. The Project Management Office is part of the IT organization and responsible for managing the project end-to-end with both business and IT deliverables. We are on an exciting journey, adopting new technologies and enabling new ways of working with focus on our consumers and in shaping living for the better by providing taste, care and wellbeing through a wide range of appliances.
Contact person: Maria Redin
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable and sustainable for millions of people. As a leading global appliance company, we place the consumer at the heart of everything we do. Through our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, Anova, Frigidaire, Westinghouse and Zanussi, we sell more than 60 million household and professional products in more than 150 markets every year. In 2017 Electrolux had sales of SEK 122 billion and employed 56,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.