Requisition ID: 221220
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Who We Are
Your career at SAP Fieldglass is what you make of it. You can forge your own path, switch business units or solve a problem that no one has before. With office space in Chicago, London and Brisbane, as well as an employee presence on 6 continents, we are a diverse global company with a family feel. Inspired by change and by each other, we take pride in our innovative culture that created and continues to shape our market-leading, best-in-class solution. At SAP Fieldglass we don't follow trends, we set them!
* Best of both worlds: start-up culture with the backing and benefits of SAP
* Focus on continuous professional growth and development
* Promote healthy work / life balance
* Committed to our communities and the environment
* 2016 Moxie Award winner for best office space
What We Do
Businesses are racing to be more competitive in an environment where workforce is pivotal. Companies need the right talent at the right price at the right time. SAP Fieldglass accelerates the engagement of talent and provides total workforce visibility to maximize cost savings and improve worker quality. Our cloud-based, open platform has been deployed in more than 140 countries and helps companies transform how work gets done.
* Forrester Research, Inc, positions SAP Fieldglass as a leader among services procurement providers
* KellyOCG® Supplier Excellence Award Winner
Technical Project Manager
The Techincal Project Manager will oversee a new product offering for SAP Fieldglass - Timesheet as a Service. The Project Manager will be tasked with managing the end to end Software development process for this new product. This will require coordination with different Line of Businesses who will be the consumer of this service. The Technical Project Manager will lead the scheduling of the development activities, resource planning, provide status updates to stakeholders, and the coordination of rolling out the product to clients at the regular release cadence. This is an on-site position and sponsorship will not be provided.
What You Will Do
* Provide day-to-day management in the delivery and deployment of technology and related services.
* Create a PM methodology that allows for Product Development to stay agile, be an enabler, and deliver solutions.
* Help define and deliver metrics on technology projects.
* Help organize/project manage life cycle of Software Development Projects.
* Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders on the project timelines, milestones, risks, resource requirements etc.
* Collaborate with teams including Development, Usability, Quality Assurance, Implementation, Account Services and Sales to ensure high quality solutions.
* Understand and be able to communicate the product roadmap.
* Engage with other SAP Product Managers on joint initiatives.
What You Need to Bring
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Information Technology, Business Administration or other discipline industry related.
* 7+ years of experience working as a Technical Project Manager or equivalent experience working with a VMS, Cloud and/or SAAS solution.
* Experience working on SAP development projects is preferred.
* Experience working with complex time sheet requirements is preferred.
* Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and demonstrated ability to translate client requirements into system functionality.
* Understanding of business systems, ability to multi-task on diverse requirements, understanding of Software development Lifecycle and techniques, and experience in the development of system documentation or training materials.
* Experience working directly within a software development team.
* Passion for building great products and solving customer and business problems.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.