EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) headquartered in Englewood, CO, with additional locations world-wide, is a premier global provider of satellite solutions and technology services. Together with its major subsidiaries-EchoStar Satellite Services and Hughes Network Systems- EchoStar offers employees the opportunity to explore the boundaries of what's possible in the fields of engineering and the business functions transforming this engineering into revenue.
EchoStar has an exciting job opportunity for a Senior Programming Analyst in their Germantown, MD location.
* Provide administrative support on NetIQ Identity Management product suites for multiple entries
* Maintain Identity Access Management application including the deployments and upgrades, including the configurations to work in SSL and SSO mode.
* Develop, implement and deploy custom NetIQ Identity Management connector (AD, SAP, Oracle, JDBC..) for custom applications.
* Implementing LDAP Directories (eDirectory) as authoritative source, and provisioning users into Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange.
* Develop Java Scripts/ECMA to enhance the requirements flow on workflows
* Develop, implement & deploy Out of box NetIQ Identity Management connector.
* Develop shell scripts and schedule the jobs on server involving API/Web services calls to other applications
* Work on Oracle, Postgre, MySQL, PL/SQL database for data mapping and application configurations.
* This job will require understanding of business requirements, scoping, and solution design and solution implementation using Novell products
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science related field
* 4+ years of experience in developing, documenting and supporting Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions with NetIQ product
* Experience with LDAP Directory administration
* Solution planning and design as well as project implementation.
* Tools & Technologies: Novell/NetIQ, Novell eDirectory, Novell Identity Manager, SUSE Linux and Windows.
* Provide general support to the Business teams
* Good knowledge of Access Management applications and onboarding processes.
* Demonstrated ability to run data analyses with large data sets and ensuring high data quality standards
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically; leveraging quantitative analysis to derive insights from the data
* "Self-starter" who is passionate about continuously improving the way EchoStar does business
* Demonstrate aptitude for critical thinking in complex situations with the ability to synthesize ambiguous data into concrete results
* Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively throughout all levels of the organization and with audiences with varying levels of familiarity with information
* Good interpersonal skills, work with a team environment, with all levels of the organization
* Good organizational and critical thinking skills
* Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
EchoStar and its Affiliated Companies are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. U.S. Citizenship is required for certain positions. EEO is the law.
EchoStar is a provider of broadband satellite technologies and broadband Internet services.