LOCATION 1265 Laurel Tree Lane Suite 200 Carlsbad CA 92011
The Senior CRM Developer is an experienced developer with the ability to understand the design of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (CRM) platform and is able to develop solutions that are supported by the platform to enhance business capabilities. The CRM developer will have a good understanding of CRM APIs in order to assist in the integration of CRM with other applications, as well as an understanding of the underlying data model in order to perform data migrations into CRM. This role requires technical programming skills in best practices and an expert knowledge of Microsoft .Net technologies. The Senior CRM developer assumes a leadership position in mentoring others developers, guiding best practices in the development of features, reviewing the work of development team members, and serves as a technical lead for critical projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
* Extend application functionality to implement custom business logic using plugins. * Create workflows automate tasks and business processes. * Create custom UI screens and configure default screens to match business requirements. * Configure and administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM users/teams/Business Units/etc. * Integrate with other applications using Microsoft Dynamics CRM API's. * Data loading - migrating data from other systems into Microsoft Dynamics CRM. * Design, test and code customizations to the application. * Deploy solutions to the development environment(s) for functional testing. * Perform performance analysis and remediation. * Troubleshoot defects and identify the appropriate change to fix the issue. * Review code developed by team members to ensure adherence to technical specifications and operational standards, and provide feedback on improvements. * Create deployment instructions and coordinate the deployment to appropriate environments. * Document changes made in individual tasks as well as update existing documents as changes are made. * Maintain existing applications to ensure high performance and high availability. * Create reports and dashboards.
* Create design documentation for new enhancements. * Collaborate and advise Product Owners on the best practices for technical solutions. * Conduct code reviews on code developed by other team members. * Perform root cause analysis of production issues and document resolution for the team. * Review application performance and determine areas of improvements. * Develop solutions with a team using Scrum/Agile methodologies. * Identify areas for refactoring code and improving the existing code. * Core Skills / Leadership * Take ownership of tasks, making effective use of collaboration to drive them to completion. * Communicate regularly and effectively with other team members on items in progress or completed. * Train less experienced team members on best practices and standards. * Mentor others and provide guidance and direction on technical development, and prioritization of work efforts. * Cultivate working relationships at all levels of the organization and outside vendors. * Lead development and performance tuning efforts with vendors and partners. * Raise any impediments that cannot be resolved by the team. * Stay current with industry trends.
_Knowledge, Skills & Abilities_
_Minimum Educational Level/Certifications_
* Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS) or related degree; or comparable experience in an IT related job as a programmer or analyst.
_Minimum Work Experience and Qualifications_
* 6+ years working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. * 3+ year experience working with Web technologies.
_Physical Demands/ Environmental Conditions_
* Typical office work environment. * May be required to work outside of typical business hours.
* Occasional travel may be required.
_This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant._
FUNCTIONAL GROUP Information Technology
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.