Job ID 109051 Date posted 07/03/2019 Apply
Senior Program Scheduler
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customer's mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
About L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers� mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
We are searching for a Senior Program Scheduler at ourLeesburg, VA, location to support our Naval DoD customer.
You will demonstrate success by:
* Establishing Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs), and related dictionaries, Basis of Estimates (BOEs), Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs), detailed Budgets, and Earned Value methodologies.
* Developing Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) based on project scope and contract requirements.
* Integrating the output of the IMS with Earned Value Systems and Actuals to generate financial reports.
* Cost Reporting on Government programs � IPMR/CPR/CFSR.
* Generating and maintain schedules for large and complex projects.
* Providing input and recommendations to project managers and senior management regarding scheduling conflicts/changes.
* Identifying major milestones, decision points, project life-cycle and other project events in the program and portray them in the schedule.
* Participating in schedule reviews with Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads, Program Managers, Cost Account Managers (CAMS) and other program personnel.
* Coordinating and consolidate inputs to ensure all detailed work plans are consistent with and included in the Integrated Master Schedule.
* Analyzing, monitoring and reviewing all project schedules to ensure resource limitations, interdependencies, and risks are addressed.
* Preparing data in support of Internal Program Reviews.
* Providing planning assistance to program managers as needed.
* Improving forecasting tools and procedures through application of innovative ideas and projects.
* Identifying project and resource dependencies (predecessors and successors) to develop a predictive and realistic project schedule.
* Updating and maintain project schedule/cost information data such as progress, manpower budget, and project performance.
* Determining and illustrating critical path drivers.
* Developing custom ?elds, reports, and macros.
* Understanding of Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
* Communicating clearly with technical, business, and executive stakeholders.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Apply SAVE FOR LATER