We're looking for a new PM team member to deliver delightful user experiences on an exciting applied AI project with millions of users.
We ship every day on one of the most heavily used sites on the internet as one of the largest "virtual support agent" implementations in the world. As part of the Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent customer success team, you'll have a big impact on customers, the business, and even the shape of this emerging technology. We're inventing the future of AI-assisted support and building the best practices that will allow others to use Microsoft technology for their own support scenarios.
You will examine the experiences we deliver and "up our game" by collaborating to deliver polished experiences that meet customer and stakeholder needs, with immediate measurable feedback from real production traffic.
We also have one of the friendliest, most effective teams in the business and need your help to continue delivering value by increasing customer satisfaction. Every individual on our small team has the opportunity for big impact. We learn by doing and aren't afraid to try new things.
* The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience as a PM delivering delightful web-based experiences to end-user consumers.
* You must be able to collaborate effectively with business stakeholders, designers, and engineers.
* Must have great problem-solving skills, care deeply about user experience, and have a data-guided mind set. You'll need to be very comfortable analyzing vast amounts of data, as well as advocating for users when numbers don't tell the whole story.
* Essential qualities for the right candidate are the ability to independently uncover and prioritize issues to resolve and the follow-through to drive potential resolutions through validation and delivery. Experience with running A/B experiments is ideal.
* 5+ years of professional program management
* Must have experience delivering UX features for end-user consumers
* Experience collaborating across disciplines and organizations
* Great communication and follow-through with stakeholders
* Self-motivated and curious, with a growth mindset
* Technical aptitude, including a solid understanding of web technologies
* Ability to structure complex problems and think creatively and critically about delivering delightful experiences within technical limitations
* Passion for, and intuition with, user experiences
* Experience designing and running A/B experiments
* Technical writing, training, or content delivery experience, or bot content development, is a plus but not required
* Experience in areas such as machine learning, web search, large-scale data processing platforms, and personalized Web services is also a plus
* Experience in Bot development is a big plus.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Identify high-impact areas to increase customer satisfaction with our end-user experiences, then manage design and delivery of solutions
* Communicate frequently with stakeholders and represent their points of view to product team
* Work with designers, engineers, and research scientists to deliver functionality
* Design and run experiments, and use data to support decisions
* Help develop, document, and evangelize best practices
* Help manage overall product backlog
* Work with other Microsoft teams who want to adopt our technology
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.