Do you have experience defining and shipping cloud-based services? Do you have interest in cybersecurity and threat intelligence? Then read on!
When it comes to threats, whoever has the freshest, most relevant and actionable data and the best detection stack wins - our customers expect nothing less. We are looking for a seasoned Senior Program Manager to work on Microsoft's centralized Threat Intelligence platform. This platform supplies threat indicators, threat reports, and reference data to Microsoft's suite of M365 licensed security products. In partnership with security product teams across Microsoft we are defining new scenarios and implementing new customer facing features which will enhance our Threat Intelligence offerings across the entire company.
The Enterprise Threat Protection and Detection Program Management team drives products and services such as the Microsoft Graph Security API, Microsoft internal Threat Intelligence platform, threat detection platforms, and detection analytics authoring. This work directly accrues to Microsoft customer facing security solutions like Azure Security Center, Azure Information Protection and Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection and more, as well as supports internal defender teams like the Cyber Defense Operations Center, Digital Crimes Unit, Microsoft Threat Intelligence Center and others.
* 3+ years program or project management experience
* 3+ Experience shipping software or services through a complete product cycle
* Practical experience in all aspects of software engineering and development lifecycle; particularly with scenario focused design & development
* Ability to work with customers or partners to harness customer/product requirements, to drive product definition, success criteria, align product and business goals
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams across the company and across levels of management
* Excellent communication skills with ability to influence business and technical decision makers
* Demonstrated technical product experience with cloud platforms and services with preference given to security product and service experience
* A BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Defining the roadmap and strategy for Microsoft threat intelligence platform
* Meeting with customers, both internal to Microsoft and external customers to understand threat intelligence use cases, scenarios, and translate those into feature requirements.
* Improving the fundamentals of the platform through data analysis
* Creating feature specifications in co-ordination with your feature crew
* Building prototypes and driving architectural design
* Work cross-team with Azure Security Center, Azure Sentinel, Cloud App Security, Azure ATP, Microsoft Defender ATP, and Office ATP product groups
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.