Overall networking is going through a revolutionary transformation as the lines between on-premises and the cloud continue to get blurred as enterprises move their mission-critical workloads to the cloud. Enterprise customers want to securely connect their on-premises networks and datacenters and migrate workloads to the cloud. Customers demand better networking and security technologies to build and manage performant, reliable, and compliant solutions. We work on private connectivity solutions such as ExpressRoute, VPN gateways and new networking as a service offerings. Come join the Microsoft Azure Networking team in solving highly visible customer pain points around private connectivity. You can make an immediate impact and delight customers.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Deep networking experience and understanding of network technologies
* Strong, demonstrated technical problem solving and communication skills
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with rapidly changing requirements
* Significant experience interacting with strategic partners and enterprise customers
* Track record of making pragmatic business and engineering tradeoffs to ship on time
* Demonstrated leadership and strong cross-team skills
* 5 years Program Management/Product Management experience defining and shipping products
* 5 years developing strategic solutions requiring participation across organizational boundaries
* BA/BS in computer science or electrical engineering. Advanced technical degree or MBA a plus
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
This is a complete end to end highly technical PM role. You will interact with our most important customers, key strategic networking partners, as well as internal engineering, marketing, and business teams to successfully deliver a comprehensive customer solution. If you enjoy defining and using new networking technologies while making challenging business/technical tradeoffs that have meaningful and measurable financial results then this could be the role for you.
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.