The Azure Global team is looking for a strong, motivated, independent, and energetic program manager to drive complex project requirements, cross-team communication, and execution accountability across both technology and business projects within the Azure Global business portfolio.
Azure is the fastest-growing business in Microsoft's history and is the foundation of Microsoft's commercial Cloud Services. Azure differentiates itself as the only hyper-scale, enterprise-grade Cloud that has a true hybrid story. Customers and analysts recognize Azure's tremendous momentum which continues month over month. To help customers achieve their goals, Azure continues to build the largest global footprint of any Cloud provider with 51 regions live and announced, with more in the pipeline.
As we drive to be the leading cloud platform in the world, Azure Global is hiring an exceptional PM to help drive our hyper-scale business forward globally in strategic industries, such as cloud gaming, health and life sciences, energy, retail and consumer products, and others. Azure will be the best cloud for every industry, every segment, every customer - as our landscape evolves, come make that happen with us.
* Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or related disciplines.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Program Manager developing customer-facing solutions at cloud-scale.
* Strong analytical skills, combined with a strategic orientation, as well as an aptitude for solving complex business problems.
* Ability to resolve ambiguity or conflict situations to bring global teams and business groups into alignment.
* Technical problem-solving and skills using data analysis and escalation management in a complex environment.
* Experience managing projects with multiple work streams and partners; demonstrated strategic planning abilities.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to impact & influence key stakeholders.
* Familiar with Agile project management practices.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Drive programs focused on getting Azure to reduce the time-to-market and cost of its hyper-scale footprint while meeting different specialized requirements from strategic industries.
* Drive results and influence teams and organizations within and outside of Azure through cross-group collaboration.
* Develop a common project language by defining milestones, metrics and KPIs that are aligned with a common strategy goal, that are clearly tracked and used to measure success.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.