We know the TMT space; Synchronoss offers intuitive software solutions that helps transform businesses, reshape industries and enrich customer experiences. Our platforms, products, people, and partners help Telecommunications, Media, and Technology companies shift their digital business into high gear. We are helping companies reduce cost, improve consumer satisfaction, and create new revenue.
Based in our Bridgewater, New Jersey office the Senior Engineering Program Manager will be responsible for managing key initiatives across multiple carriers in the US and globally and will report into the Program Management Office.
How you will help:
* Liaise with our Corporate PMO to ensure interlock on end-to-end Software Development schedules with Product Roadmaps
* Liaise actively with software development and testing in an agile environment
* Regular and excellent PMO Communication to all stakeholders, through reporting and meetings, of project progress & PMO initiatives
* Contribute and actively participate in the PMO team and assist in the development of process, procedures and policy, for its future effectiveness.
* Identify opportunities for continuous improvement, maintaining a live Improvement Roadmap
* Lead Continuous Improvement teams inside and outside of engineering
* Anticipate and proactively manage risks
* Develop project plans and communicate with stakeholders. Contribute and influence project resources planning and allocation
* Research latest trends in project management and provide insight into latest thinking
* Provide project management services to other departments
Who we have in mind:
* Project Management Accreditation (PMP or PMBOK, or Prince2 )
* Experience in managing Senior Leadership Team SLT Governance Reviews
* Strong experience using project management and software management tools e.g. Microsoft Project, and Jira.
* Deep understanding of SDLCs including Agile
* Familiarity with Project Portfolio Managemen - Risk Management and Root cause analysis
* Familiarity with Agile Software Development techniques.
It would be great if you had:
* Agile Management techniques e.g. Release Train Master
* Experience working with Program Increment PI Model, using Scaled Agile techniques.
* Knowledge of industry standards e.g. TL9000
* Experience working with an internationally distributed team
* Experience managing P&L and overall financial and operational management of customer projects
* Experience with some of the following technologies:
Android stack, OMA-NMS, OMA-NC, APNS, GCM, REST APIS, Rabbit-MQ, WebHooks, AIC, OpenStack, Virtualization,, RCS-CPM, MMS, SMS, MetaSWitch Voicemail server.
What we offer:
* Competitive Salary + Bonus
* Flex Time PTO
About Synchronoss Technologies
Synchronoss Technologies is a software and services company that provides technologies and services for the mobile transformation of business.