Are you passionate about helping software teams do their best work? Azure DevOps is the market leader that provides DevOps (boards, repo, CI/CD) as an Azure service that helps software teams of all sizes ship continuous value to their customers fast. The shared cloud services platform team is responsible to provide authentication and authorization services for every single interaction in Azure DevOps (customer and service to service) in a secure and scalable way. We are looking for an energetic Program Manager who can identify compelling customer and platform needs and provide solutions with scale and security at the front and center.
What makes this an outstanding place to work?
* You'll be joining a small and focused PM team. We operate with a minimum process and a focus on doing the most valuable work in an agile manner.
* We are our own customer. We are the first ones to use everything we build.
* We make a point of ensuring people have work-life balance. We offer 3 months paid paternity leave for men and 5 months for women, 12 paid holidays (in addition to your vacation and sick leave) and a flexible working schedule.
* We work in a new, modern office that finds the right balance between collaboration and ensuring the ability to focus when needed.
* Azure DevOps is a hosted service. The work you do will ship every 3 weeks (and soon, even faster). You get to see the impact your work has on our customers, get their feedback, and build the next iteration.
* Sound exciting? Come join us and help us make Azure DevOps and Azure the best platforms for customers to ship software.
* 4+ years of experience in the software industry
* A strong technical background.
* Customer empathy.
* Demonstrated customer outreach and engagement skills
* A passion for using data to drive decisions and building consensus using data.
* A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar discipline; or equivalent industry experience.
* Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* As a program manager on the Azure DevOps identity team, you'll work with a growing agile team (8-16 engineers) to design and ship regular updates.
* Customer is at the center of everything we do here. You will be the voice of the customer and partners. You'll use a variety of tools to engage with customers, partners and the field to identity key opportunities and challenges that creates huge impact on the customer landscape.
* You will identify and design experiences and solutions that maximizes those opportunities and work with our engineers to ship them in an iterative model with a focus on continuous improvement.
* You're the subject matter expert providing guidance to customers and partners on using Azure DevOps in a secure way.
* You'll also drive awareness of the features you've designed using blog posts, Twitter, and other forums for customer outreach.
* You will attend and present at conferences, sharing real-world applications of the product with different communities.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.