Do you want to be at the center of the three Microsoft cloud's (Azure, Microsoft365, and Microsoft Dynamics) empowering customers and partners to secure their environments in order to realize the full value of Microsoft cloud services? Are you looking for a role where you can interact directly with customers and help them transform into cloud-enabled businesses? Do you want to contribute to one of Microsoft's fastest growing businesses? If so, then we are looking for you!
The Identity Customer Experience (CxP) Supportability has several exciting opportunities for a Program Managers (PMs) to work in the most customer-connected engineering team in Microsoft. We are looking for customer-obsessed, strong Program Managers, with a growth mindset, compassion for customer experience, and an experimental approach to join our team. We currently have several positions available focused on fundamentally changing how we deliver world-class support to our top Identity customers and transforming our global support and operations to do it.
We are looking for individuals with background in data analytics, strong communication, customer empathy, and experience designing customer experiences that create a "wow" moment for customers. Roles are technical, customer facing, and accountable for defining and delivering a new support experience in partnership with Microsoft Customer Service and Support. You start by directly supporting some of our most complex and strategic customers. As you learn, you will apply an engineering approach to defining processes, analyze data, and identify new tooling requirements to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
An ideal candidate for this role has experience building customer experiences at cloud scale and leading complex, highly visible customer engagements. Along the way, you have learned how to negotiate and developed strong communication skills to establish priorities, learned how to lead virtual teams. You are comfortable with ambiguity, rapid changes, and tight deadlines. You can leverage many different types of input to prioritize decisions, have a natural ability to learn the nuances of new technologies, and are very comfortable with obtaining and analyzing data.
* 5-7 years' experience in deep technical role
* 3-5 years' experience managing engagement with enterprise customers
* Desired B.S./B.A. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Equivalent Experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent technical and functional design skills, with demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
* Demonstrated passion for data driven decision making
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to develop product plans and roadmaps, define capabilities, and drive project execution
* Track record of making solid business and engineering tradeoffs to deliver business value
The ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements is required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to, the Microsoft Cloud Background Check. This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Directly engage and support top Identity customers to resolve technically complex and critical technical issues in a 24x7x365 global support team.
* Coordinate with team members, engineering feature teams, and stakeholders to provide resolution to some of customer most technical complex issues.
* Apply an engineering mindset to address top issues and identity support experience capabilities impacting customer experience across large and strategic sets of customers. As a member of the product engineering team you will use your engineering skills to improve our products and services, based on customer feedback and insights gained while supporting them.
* Engage deeply with customers, support, and partners to integrate feedback and extrapolate customer benefit for product improvements.
* Identity customer's support trends, and share insights and recommendations to engineering, customers, and account team to prevent repetition of similar issues.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.