In CSEO, our vision is to re-invent how we operate and radically immprove the experience of our customers, partners and employees to accelerate growth for Microsoft. We believe that change starts from within, so we are leading the company's Digital Transformation journey.
Digital Transformation is fundamentally about using technology to radically advance performance of internal processes and innovation in customer experiences. With a clear focus on customers and their journey, organizations can align their externally facing experiences with the parts that customers do not see - the internal operations and technology infrastructure - because these elements often make or break the external facing experiences.
CSEO Studio is a vibrant community of talented and passionate people that are customer-obsessed with diverse expertise in Design, UX Research, and Accessibilty. Yet, we share some core values around curiosity, humility, persistence, and creativity.
This role requires a strong Program Manager who has experience with Design and Research teams, in a producer or PM capacity. We are looking for someone who can work across our Studio to track and communicate progress around our priorities. The ideal candidate balances rigor with flexibility, is entrepreneurial yet disciplined, and excels at developing processes that bring diverse people together to do their best work.
* Minimum of 5+ years experience in production, program management, project management, or related field.
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in product design, HCI, design, computer science, or engineering.
* Previous experience with production, program management, or project management of large teams with diverse skill sets/disciplines.
* Proven ability to think critically about complex problems, use data to drive better decisions, and create clarity in ambiguous environments.
* Highly effective communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work across multiple disciplines and teams to achieve results.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to negotiate compromises, consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs.
* Innate curiosity, flexibility, and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly changing startup-like environment; growth mindset
* Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically and agilely
* Proficiency with Azure DevOps (ADO), VSTS, Power BI, and/or project management software is a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Establish and maintain the strategy for how we track progress, costing, and impact of our work.
* Optimize and elevate our production processes so our research, design, and accessibility teams can do their best work and deliver high-quality deliverables.
* Drive alignment between Studio teams and leadership by regularly communicating status updates on our priorities and milestones.
* Identify and communicate risks to schedule, underutilized resources, and potential improvements to our Studio's processes.
* Manage a backlog of incoming requests to Studio, gather requirements, assess risks, and work with Studio leadership to prioritize.
* Establish strong working relationships with Studio members and leadership.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.