We call ourselves Mixed Reality at Work (MRW) because we're bringing mixed reality (augmented reality & virtual reality) to the modern workplace. We are passionate about helping our customers use mixed reality to solve problems that haven't been tackled before. By blending the physical and digital worlds, we're simplifying workflows to extend human ability.
We are part of the Business Application Group within Microsoft and work closely with Dynamics 365, Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow) and Microsoft Teams to extend their capability with Mixed Reality, better serving our enterprise customers. We are also closely partnered with the HoloLens team and are at the state of the art of applying the magic of HoloLens to modernize business workflows with Mixed Reality.
Our team is full of phenomenal people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives, and we can't wait to meet you and see how you bring your rare talents to work with us. The experiences you will work on will transform and modernize how people around the world do their work and bring some of those workers the benefits of breakthrough technology for the first time. Together, we are changing the nature of what it means to work.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager that will engage with internal partners within the Dynamics and Azure organizations to lead technical relationships and programs that bring to life our better together story. This job is focused on defining a strategy and roadmap for how we integrate with Microsoft Dynamics and other enterprise systems to light-up our data-centric solutions. Ideally you are familiar with designing and building enterprise software for the digitization, modernization and optimization of manufacturing, supply chain, retail, and finance systems.
We are a hardworking, multi-disciplinary team that has been designed for maximum autonomy of execution while maintaining strategic alignment with our overall organizational objectives. We believe software development is a team sport and we are looking for standout colleagues.
* You have 7+ years of experience as a Technical Program Manager leading a program.
* A bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
* Business application platform, technical components of the D365 platform, and significant experience in the functional and technical architecture of Dynamics 365 or other cloud ERP systems.
* C#, X++, Java, and/or C++.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Together we will
* Define architecture, roadmap and strategy around data integration and systems integration to support connecting with our internal partners within the context of complex and dynamic customer/partner environments.
* Manage internal partner technical relationships and act as a front-line technical contact.
* Perform project management and multi-functional co-ordination to deliver results.
* Effectively communicating strategy and goals and how they align to the team's work.
* Represent our requirements in the context of partner planning processes and deeply understand their strategy and roadmap.
* Build bridges with partner organizations so we can plan and execution with alignment and at high velocity.
You are an excellent fit for us if
* You have highly developed skills in communication and persuasion.
* You can work at all levels of the organization and influence without authority.
* You have broad and deep technical knowledge, particularly in the development, integration and deployment of enterprise software systems.
* You love working in an environment where you are constantly learning and iterating quickly.
* You care about the culture of the team and want to be able to show up as your authentic self.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.