WHO ARE WE?
* Project EmpowerMD is an incubation team at Microsoft Healthcare.
* Our mission is to empower physicians by building a voice-enabled intelligent assistant, leveraging the best in speech-to-text, NLP, and other ML technologies.
* We are a fast-moving multi-disciplinary team that is deeply engaged in the healthcare space with ample opportunity to learn directly from clinicians and deliver broad impact.
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
* 5+ years of Program Management experience
* 2+ years of software engineering or data science experience
* Experience with Cloud technologies
* Experience with ML technologies (speech recognition, NLP, NLG, etc.)
* Experience in startup / incubation / v1 environments
* Experience working with geographically distributed teams and across organizational boundaries
* Experience / Interest in health technology
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Willingness to be a "learn-it-all" and jump into any problem space
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Coordinate collaborations & deliverables between our team and our external and Microsoft internal partners
* Collaborate with Data Scientists, Engineers, UX Designers, and Clinicians to help drive clarity in a fast-changing incubation environment
* Help define & refine product roadmap
* Help define & refine demos to showcase product/vision
* Bring curiosity, a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and passion to deliver on the promise of technology in a difficult, competitive, and exciting vertical
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.