Sales and usage of Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), the cloud-first identity platform for all Microsoft cloud services continue to accelerate! To help drive adoption of Azure AD with customers, the engineering team includes deployment assistance with the licenses to onboard customers through a program called FastTrack. The FastTrack program is our strategic scale engine to assist customers, partners, and Microsoft customer facing teams in deploying Azure Active Directory Premium (Azure AD Premium) services through a team of technical deployment experts. The program is instrumental in driving usage worldwide with customers to build their cloud-first infrastructure with identity as the control plane.
The Identity Customer Experience (CxP) team is building the engineering capability necessary to truly drive and be accountable for the full lifecycle of the customer's experience with the Azure AD, and capture the customer feedback and insights to improve the roadmap of Azure AD. The FastTrack product vertical program owner has the unique opportunity to drive for intelligent product improvements that impact the deployment time to usage, a new modern way to capture customer insights and experience, and to automate program outcomes; all the while driving to reach fiscal year usage targets.
This role will collaborate strongly with the Azure AD Feature PMs and M365 FastTrack program owners to integrate how the program captures a responsive data-driven feedback loop back to engineering.
The successful program manager will drive the Azure AD Premium FastTrack program to meet fiscal year customer deployment and usage targets and influence our program vision and strategy. The role will utilize standard project management stills to drive tasks, milestones, and communications to ensure meeting program goals. In addition, as a member of an engineering CxP must the have ability to demo, showcase, and train the Azure AD features to customers, partners, and speaking events.
* Minimum 5 years of work experience in product or program management
* Strong understanding of a customer technology lifecycle and production management, a plus for cloud focused technologies
* Experience and knowledge in frontline or delivery role of servicing and managing enterprise customers and their IT and security departments. Plus, if have experience with customers that have deployed within FastTrack program
* Strong technical skills. Ability to ramp to L300+ on Identity platform technology
* Technical ability to demo Azure AD features and integration with M365 workloads
* Ability to drive customer facing conversations and technology lifecycle
* Experience building functional/requirements docs and project plans to manage feature development in sprints
* Good sense of UX is a big plus
* Self-starter, able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment where new challenges and changes exist around every corner
* Experience and knowledge of Azure AD, Enterprise Mobility + Security a big plus
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required
* Strong project coordination, prioritization and organization skills are required
* Strong cross-team collaboration skills
* Ability to balance short term and long-term project needs is required
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power BI
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Work across multiple teams to successfully lead the integration of Azure AD FastTrack with existing programs for the Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), Office 365, and Windows 10 Enterprise, as well as Azure and Dynamics 365
* Manage the FastTrack Azure AD feature roadmap for FastTrack and align to customer technology lifecycle and decision trees that impact the Azure AD services and the workloads across the Microsoft stack
* Own and manage deployment blockers and escalations from the breadth customer segment and impact back to feature teams
* Initiate new methods to capture customer insights for the modern workplace and cloud driven IT back to our product and features and improve ease and faster time to deploy
* Drive scale customer feedbacks to internal projects that strive for high-quality service across the Microsoft workloads
* Serve as the functional, strategic, and role lead for the Identity Subject Matter Expert (SME) team in FastTrack.
* Build analytic metrics that reflect deeper insights to why and how a customer makes decisions to buy, deploy, and drive usage for Azure AD Premium features with FastTrack
* Refine AADP FastTrack program to continually improve customer experience from Microsoft sales to the FastTrack onboarding processes that can be agile to the customer desired engagement model by multiple Microsoft delivery programs to enable a strong cross-org partnership on delivery of operational excellence
* Drive, document, and project manage the M365 Golden Configuration efforts with Identity by leading cross group partnerships with product feature teams, lab managers, and other CxP teams. The M365 Golden Configuration program validates test scenarios, ensures interoperability, reduces bugs, and prevents issues that break the customer's production environment, while also documenting and operationalizing our recommended guidance to customers.
* Influence the creation of artifacts and documentation necessary to support the identity business value scenarios utilized by frontline customer facing roles from sales to onboard to support of M365 products and services that effectively drive consumption
* Build and drive delivery of ongoing training for delivery teams
* Apply growth mindset to collect, analyze and understand metrics that provide insights to outcomes, gaps, and usage. Use the data to drive experiments, changes, and improvements to scale programs
* Work across multiple teams to successfully lead the integration of Azure AD and M365 FastTrack capability
* Use the data to drive experiments, changes, and improvements to scale programs
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.