Every day, the Bing Global Products Ecosystem Team bring an insatiable curiosity to the table, challenging ourselves to reimagine what is and what can be accomplished with our products and services. We are helping to shape the future of platform development with the latest set of powerful knowledge and intelligence services and solutions.
Our team is looking for a successful, highly skilled and motivated Senior Program Manager to help evangelize and build retail features in our platform. You will help drive and build features for this business as well as onboard and support partnerships in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining high energy and a professional attitude.
The ideal candidate for this job will have technical experience working in retail solutions including areas such as logistics, fulfillment and retail analytics along with proven partnership, collaboration and project management skills. They must be able to work independently, remove barriers, embrace change and operate effectively with ambiguity. They must have a high level of integrity and consistently demonstrate a positive "can-do" attitude with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material.
* BS/BA or equivalent technical 4-year degree
* At least 4 years' experience in Program Management delivering hardware, software and/or services
* Demonstrated experience leading, influencing and driving collaboration
* Demonstrated experience managing multiple partnership relationships simultaneously
* Demonstrated experience working in a mobile app development environment
* Demonstrated ability to define organizational priorities, establish roadmaps, and sustain the process and artifacts
* Excellent communicator who understands the value of different mediums
* Ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and to drive meaningful/rationalized results out of the ambiguity
* Ability to manage confidentiality without exception
* Experience in/knowledge of web API's is a strong plus
* Experience in/knowledge of web search is a strong plus
* Experience in/knowledge of online media/Ads partner landscape is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Identify, prioritize and drive new features/capabilities that allow partners to develop break-through end-user experiences
* Act as a liaison between business, engineering teams and partners
* Drive internal and external partner relationships that are critical to success
* Coordinate and orchestrate product requirements gathered from partners
* Collaborate with distributed teams to delivery product enhances and fixes
* Work closely with a feature crew throughout the engineering lifecycle
* Drive analysis and support of investment decisions and offer business perspective to influence key strategic decisions
* Proactively identify issues that impede business group success and providing solutions/recommendations
* Strong communication skills including ability to distill information into concise communication materials, ability to tailor language and detail the audience, and use of multiple communication mediums to distribute information
* Unrelenting focus on driving results through transformational partner experiences
* Prior experience with retail development
* Passion for continuous learning and applying learning in ways that drive business improvements
* Ability to take strategic thinking to tactical execution
* Keen ability to forge strong and positive relationships across organizations and levels
* Consistent history of successfully leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
* Exceptional cross-organization coordination skills including ability to build comprehensive and compelling presentation and communication materials that span functions and groups
* Strong project management skills and ability to lead multiple high-profile projects of varying timelines simultaneously
* Self- starter who can work independently and manage confidentiality
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.