The Azure Data product group is responsible for developing the ecosystem of data management and analytics services that are available globally available on Azure. These include relational capabilities such as SQL Database and Managed Instance, NoSQL technologies such as CosmosDB, and cloud scale analytics services such as SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, HDInsight and Stream Analytics.
We are looking for a highly motivated technical program manager to join our team in Azure Data engineering to manage and grow our ISV partner ecosystem for Azure SQL Data Warehouse. This ecosystem includes broad range of partners that provide capabilities for data integration, data modelling, analytics and visualizations amongst others. The ideal candidate will have working experience in both partner management, and also technical development of data solutions.
* 8+ years of experience of managing ISV relationships including duties such as discovery, onboarding, platform integration, and go-to-market
* Technical knowledge of data and analytics with hands-on development experience, specifically around data warehousing with knowledge of other data technology areas such as streaming, data integration, and data security would be very beneficial
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to drive business outcomes proactively and collaboratively
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The successfully candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Lead technical conversations with ISV's to ensure their integration with Azure SQL Data Warehouse is optimized to leverage the latest features
* Work with customers to understand requirements across different verticals, identify gaps / limitations in our platform, identify the right ecosystem partners to address those gaps
* Act as a liaison back to SQL Data Warehouse feature teams to feedback from ISV's or debug issues where necessary
* Onboard and provide ongoing support for ISV's into the SQL Data Warehouse ecosystem
* Develop and participate in activities that grow awareness of the ISV solution for SQL Data Warehouse using channels such as webinars, whitepapers or other
* Collaborate with marketing and partner teams to execute on GTM strategies for ISV's
* Collaborate with our marketplace teams to create visibility and availability of partners on the Azure platform
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.