At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we're constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space.
In the Last Mile Driver Experience team, we provide the technology and experiences to help our drivers deliver any service from Amazon, including ultra-fast Prime Now, Restaurant, Whole Foods, Lockers, and Amazon Key deliveries. The Last Mile Driver Experience is powered by a mobile app, which is available on iOS and Android and works in concert with our advanced logistics systems and technology enabling drivers to onboard, schedule delivery times in advance or on demand, guide them through their deliveries with in-app mapping and navigation, and more. Come join the team and help us make history!
The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for helping launch and expand our capabilities in both existing and future geographies. As a member of the team, you will help to define the rhythm of the business and will work across teams to gain alignment, develop, and execute a common plan across multiple stakeholders. To do this, s/he must be able to manage across numerous novel business models and create certainty out of ambiguity while having a firm grasp over the operational, and financial aspects of each program. Working with a large group of diverse stakeholders, this leader must be able to operate efficiently, while simultaneously being able to dive deep into the details of each new program and project to drive results.
This role is inherently cross-functional-this leader will work closely with engineering, project management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our existing products and features. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. The leader will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Some of the key job functions of the Senior Product Manager are:
* Drive program objectives - provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support.
* Scale services and tools - design processes and procedures that scale with the business' growth in volume, complexity, and global geographic dispersion.
* Define key performance indicators - develop metrics and service level agreements for core programs and processes, and track delivery against program objectives.
* Communicate new/updated programs, policies, and processes to leaders, employees, and cross functional organizations.
* Develop sustainable training as needed for new project/program launches.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.