Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting products in Microsoft, passionate about exceeding customer expectations and advancing Microsoft's cloud first strategy? Are you interested in a start-up like environment, passionate about cloud computing technology and driving growth in one of Microsoft's core businesses? If so, then look no further than the Azure Customer Experience Team! Microsoft Azure provides customers with on-demand and infinitely scalable infrastructure and platform for customers to build, host, and scale service applications on the Internet through Microsoft's global data centers.
FastTrack for Azure helps customers onboard to Azure, getting them on track to "build it right, architect it right, the first time".
FastTrack for Azure (FTA) takes a solution-centric approach, providing customers with Microsoft Azure engineers, tools and best practices to significantly increase customer's success with Azure. Our team is looking for you, a Senior Program Manager to support our LATAM business that brings great teamwork, organization & structure, inquisitive mind, positive attitude, high-energy leadership, and engineering execution to our customer-focus team chartered with enabling a world-class experience for Microsoft Azure cloud platform customers. This role is integral to overall operationalization of the customer onboarding experience and driving success with FTA engagements in our LATAM region.
Successful Candidate Competencies:
* Real day-to-day external customer-facing experience and empathy
* Keen ability to communicate ideas effectively with executives and engineering teams
* Assembling, leading and working within strong cross-functional groups and matrixed team environments
* Demonstrated skills and abilities to consistently create an amazingly positive experience for customers
* Track record of problem solving ranging from conceptualization to implementation
* Ability to juggle and manage several priorities and drive clarity for FTA engineers
* Real-world smart, logical and able to learn new areas quickly
* Familiarity with the culture influence and needs of our LATAM customers.
* 5+ years of direct customer facing experience, conversant with senior IT professionals, backed by a deep understanding of their solution needs
* Proven ability to lead, manage, build and deliver customer business results through an engineering or professional services team.
* Deep technical proficiency in one or more cloud technologies.
* MS Azure experience preferred.
* Program Management, Project Management or Delivery Management experience preferred.
* Consulting background a plus.
* Experience working in the LATAM region.
* Fluent in Spanish is required.
* Fluent in Portuguese is a plus.
* 5+ years of direct customer facing experience or management consulting
* Fluent in Spanish reading, writing and speaking
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
* Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. #AzCXP
Your areas of responsibility include:
* Lead the customer onboarding journey, the customer experience and maintain the overall customer relationship.
* Work closely with FTA engineers in addressing customer solution needs and driving success with their Azure deployments.
* Identify opportunities where we can do better for our customers (process, tools, technology) to increase FTA's overall impact.
* Maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across engineering, sales, services and partner teams.
* Coach team members and mentor others in planning, organizing and coordinating work.
* Evangelize and teach others to reach beyond existing solutions and technologies to incorporate new ideas.
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.