Microsoft Outlook is the foundation for productivity helping millions of users today get things done in their own life or when working with others by providing a world class email and calendar experience. Outlook strives to help everyone connect, organize, and get things done so they can focus on the things that matter most.
We are looking for product managers that are interested in leading the next wave of innovation that help users stay productive and focused through beautiful and delightful experiences that our users will love. We are passionate about our craft and are looking for people who can be true advocates for our users and be dedicated to deliver simple, reliable, and quality experiences.
Outlook is one of Microsoft's most important businesses which creates the opportunity tackle challenging problems while having great impact. We pride ourselves in truly working as one team, cultivating a safe and inclusive environment where we are driven by a strong sense of purpose.
Working on Outlook is much more than creating a great productivity app - it means building a sophisticated, elegant user experience that impacts people's lives in a meaningful way. Come become part of the team that helps deliver an Outlook that is designed for modern life.
The following experiences and skills are required:
* 5-7 years Program Management experience
* A BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
* Passion for building great consumer user experiences and a proven ability to work closely with engineering teams
* Great problem solving, strategic thinking and technical skills
* Deep customer empathy and ability to identify customer needs
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and cross group skills
* Self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction
* Technical experience with email protocols, MacOS and iOS are a plus
* Experience with a metrics-driven mindset and the ability to experiment, learn and improve
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
We're looking for a Program Manager who brings a strong enthusiasm for user experience design and execution of shipping products AND ambitious growth-oriented product ownership.
This will require a PM to:
* Work with partners and internal stakeholders to define the strategy, roadmap, schedule, and implementation across a portfolio of investments
* Deliver balanced approach that is ambitious, appropriate, and achievable help us reach our goals
* Focus on understanding our customers to identify key insights to ensure Outlook delivers the appropriate experience to meet user needs
* Lead and execute throughout the entire iterative process from research, data analysis, concept evaluation, design and spec-ing, implementation and flighting, and definition and ongoing impact measurement
* Run multiple feature teams across multiple areas, including tight timelines and long-term planning for both highly customer-facing areas and internal partnership requirements
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.