Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Senior Program Manager
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to compliment an All-Star team in supporting major customer accounts. An ideal candidate will be a highly organized creative thinking individual that will be responsible for providing value added project development & technical coordination, improve efficiency in planning & execution, and possess leadership skills that evoke creativity & team innovation, all while demonstrating an intrinsic ability to deal with change.
As part of this highly focused team you will be a pivotal coordination point for multiple internal and external organizations to lead proof of concept testing, problem resolution, solution design/validation and regional to global scale technical implementations. You will also be managing bidirectional communication between company and customer resources to ensure the customer views their Aruba solutions team as a committed partner working with them towards a common goal.
* Drive development and functionality of a matrix oriented virtual team focused on design & deployment of solutions at a global scale.
* Coordinate communication streams across multiple groups and platforms to ensure transparency and efficiency
* Coordinate technical input and review to assure that the customer requirements are understood and that the professional services efforts are communicated appropriately.
* Assign and manage project participants, resources, and delivery on schedule.
* Manage day-to-day communication through all customer interaction points.
* Identify and communicate project issues to all key stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Define and drive improvements in products, delivery methodologies, technical best practices and partner enablement for both the PSE team and other Aruba organizations.
* Participate in solution development efforts, documentation, and knowledge management to drive partner enablement efforts.
* Handle multiple concurrent projects and apply the correct amount of business and technical acumen.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
* Minimum of five (5) years of project management experience in a technical environment:
* Technical experience should include a substantial mix of the following:
* IT infrastructure, including wired and wireless network deployments
* Wireless voice and data application deployments on a range of mobile devices
* Network upgrade projects and network system engineering/implementation
* Software installation and configuration
* Project management experience should include:
* A demonstrated experience set with complex projects within companies defined within the Fortune 500.
* Proficiency with project management fundamentals, e.g., work plans, schedules, resource plans, and status reports.
* Leadership in functional succinct meetings that all stakeholders will enjoy and want to attend, while delivering requirements and completions with ultra-efficiency.
* A proven track record of leadership within a matrix organization
* Excellent problem solver, must be able to multitask, be process-minded and detail-oriented.
* Thrives in a high pressure situations
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft office suite, including Project and Visio.
* Technical certifications, a focus on Aruba certifications a plus
* Master's degree preferred.
Location: Chicago, IL
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise operates as a technology company.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise