The Partner Support and Solutions team strives to make Amazon the best place for sellers, vendors, and brands to reach customers, driven by the experience and support we provide them in growing their businesses locally and globally. Within this group, the Selling Partner Content Management (SPCM) team plays a key role by driving the creation of high-quality, user-centered content for sellers that partner with Amazon, and for the associates who help sellers when they contact the company. We set the tone for the global business, creating great content across eight primary languages.
As a Senior Program Manager for Content Strategy, you'll lead global programs relating to editorial strategy, content management, and process design. You'll collaborate with teams across Amazon to develop features and solutions that enable fast resolution of customer needs while ensuring consistency of voice and communication quality across multiple languages. Additionally, you'll help develop an extensible content architecture that supports the different types of content the team creates, promotes content reuse, and prepares the organization for large-scale expansion projects. This is a high visibility role. The successful candidate will ensure we deliver world-class, seller-facing content to meet our fast-paced business needs. You will build collaborative relationships with partners, working closely with them to create and execute a thriving project roadmap. You will also prepare and present regular program updates to senior management.
You must be able to:
* Identify and analyze data and anecdotal input from sellers and support associates to identify and isolate issues, test solutions, and prioritize competing program opportunities.
* Create, maintain, and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
* Plan and manage multiple parallel projects.
* Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels, and dynamically lead business, product, and technical teams to define and deliver solutions.
* Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the sellers success firmly in your focus.
* Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
* Maximize resources for the greater good of the organization.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.