Are you an experienced Program Manager interested in an opportunity to help drive Amazon's flywheel and develop your A to Z business understanding? Are you excited by fast growth and global innovation through Amazon Web Services (AWS)? AWS is a high-growth, fast moving Amazon business that offers a broad set of global compute, storage, database, analytics, application, and deployment services that help organizations move faster, lower IT costs, and scale applications. The Global Accounts Receivable (GAR) Projects team is seeking a creative and passionate senior program manager to help achieve our vision to provide a world-class Order-to-Cash (O2C) onboarding experience to our global AWS business partners in support of Amazon's journey to become earth's most customer-centric company. AR partners with AWS to support the scalability of a rapidly growing and expanding business, driving the right solutions for our customers.
The Senior Program Manager will have global oversight of expansions for AWS, driving effective people, processes, and technology to achieve organizational goals and deliver results. This individual will have ownership over AWS expansions, compliance projects in existing geographies, and drive and advocate requirements that will delight our customers and increase our ability to scale. This role will require engagement and alignment with global business teams, finance teams, operational teams, system developers and product managers. Responsibilities include supporting AWS growth through designing transactional workflows, defining requirements and testing of the solutions to ensure delivery is as expected and delivering and improving the customer experience. Implementation of mechanisms to monitor and measure performance is essential.
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous and demanding work environment is critical to success in this role. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong global knowledge of program management, experience with accounts receivable operational processes, demonstrate strong relationship and strategic influencing skills, expertise in large scale change management across functions and geographies, and exhibit a relentless pursuit for improvement. This individual must have a proven record of delivering results through strong program management skills, problem solving skills, financial process and system knowledge, and a passion for customer experience.
Primary areas of responsibility include:
* Ownership and implementation of AWS expansions into new and emerging markets
* Partner with key counterparts across geographies to launch initiatives globally in a scalable and cost effective manner
* Develop a solid understanding of Amazon's Finance Operations systems and processes
* Define and implement global standards for business integration program management
* Translate complex business requirements into functional designs
* Oversee comprehensive testing of systems changes and development of standard operating procedures, process documentation and performance metrics
* Manage process transitions/implementations across multiple functions and geographies
* Motivate and influence business, operational and technical teams to ensure that best practices are followed and implemented
* Identify, assess, track and mitigate risks at multiple levels
* Proactively monitor program performance to identify, address and prevent potential issues
* Address barriers through problem solving, communication and active coordination with stakeholders
* Drive effective teamwork, communication collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.